Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freedom fishing from topgifts.ie

Options
  • 03-08-2008 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi all,

want to get into fishing. Have very little experience, just fishing for mackerel off a pier.

Anyway, got a voucher for topgifts.ie and decided to go for the fishing experience. I picked the Specimin Pike Fishing. I'm wondering has anyone gone on this before. I think you fish somewhere in Kildare, or possibly in the Liffey.

Anyway, anyone any feedback or thoughts on this. Was also thinkin of gettin onto a popular internet auction and gettin myself some kit too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭bernard0368

I got this as a present a few years ago, I took the trout one. I have to say the guide was great, was supposed to be 5hrs but we kept going for another 5. He was friendly informative and helpful. There was also plenty of fish

Advertisement