Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CPW, UCW, NLW... what happened to them?

• 04-08-2008 2:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭

I haven't paid attention to the Irish wrestling scene for a couple of years now, but I was curious lately so decided to visit the company websites to see what's happening. Both NWA and IWW still seem to be going strong as far as I can tell (though the IWW board seems to be quieter than I remember)

The CPW website hasn't been updated since last year, the UCW website no longer exists and the NLW one doesn't load. I presume they've all stopped running shows. So, anybody got any stories regarding why they're not around any more?

EDIT: Ok, the NLW site finally loaded. Looks like they're still going strong too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

CPW's still running shows, they've even got their own spin-off promotion now, CPW Northside

NLW's site loads for me. Their second anniversary show is on August 23rd in Naas. They're involved with promoting American Wrestling Rampage as well

I haven't heard anything about UCW in a long time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Kev Rocks

UCW stopped running shows and effectively closed about this time last year and in its place came Pro Wrestling Ulster which has been going strong for a year now with the 1st anniversary show taking place just last week!

Check out -prowrestlingulster.co.uk for more info!

Also it looks as though UCW is on its way back now too see here

Advertisement