Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singles in Galway

Options
  • 04-08-2008 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Is there actually any single people in Galway left at all? Is there? :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Fairgreen Hostel ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

ive seen one somewhere, near the dublin road me thinks:p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

minxie1 wrote: »
    ive seen one somewhere, near the dublin road me thinks:p
    Do ya have a dowry OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

P I C S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 gabriella

Pics of what? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭gd1987

Pics of the dowry :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

How you doing op?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

How you doing op?
    must be out gathering up the dowry!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

gabriella wrote: »
    Pics of what? :p
    you then we comment on them and promise to find you a boyfriend if you're hot. if not we'll give you drake

How you doing op?

I'm doing real good how about you brianthebard? are you single?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

I think we singletons in galway are a dying breed... I guess it's cause by definition we can't procreate or something!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭coillcam

I'm actually flabbergasted as basically the guys I'll be staying with soon are all hooked up in some way or another. One of my best mates is in his first "serious" relationship so to speak, doesn't like being tied down was the old excuse. 2 of them are practically married their going out that long. As for the other 2 lads well lets just say one's other half is his job and the other bloke seems to have procrastination as the love of his life. So I'll be the only "normal" single person there.

What the hell is happening? I think I need relationship now as singledom is appearing very self deprecating for me. Anyone got any female substitutes that are lower maintenance ?

I think Galway needs a singles night too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Is there actually any single people in Galway left at all? Is there? :confused:

You clearly did not read today's free quality newspaper that is distributed door to door. If you did you'd see that galway has the highest proportion of single people in the country!! So clearly galway is single-ville according to whoever carried out the survey..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Me! MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

You clearly did not read today's free quality newspaper that is distributed door to door. If you did you'd see that galway has the highest proportion of single people in the country!! So clearly galway is single-ville according to whoever carried out the survey..

That article was a very thinly disguised plug for a certain dating website so I wouldn't put too much faith in it.

I'm doing real good how about you brianthebard? are you single?

yea kinda.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

malice_ wrote: »
    That article was a very thinly disguised plug for a certain dating website so I wouldn't put too much faith in it.

but but but it was in a newspaper, so it must be true! :D

I should've added a sarcastic smilie to my post

Oh I'm go glad they're are some fellow singletons here!

yea kinda.

How can u be "kinda" single?

That newspaper artcicle gives me hope and yes a singles night is good idea!! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Well he can be single for a night. ;)

Oh I'm go glad they're are some fellow singletons here!

How can u be "kinda" single?

That newspaper artcicle gives me hope and yes a singles night is good idea!! :D

uh i don't know how it happened.Its complicated!Although if you're offering sexeh time i can be totally single...

Tara knows the score!

• Advertisement

danniemcq wrote: »
    you then we comment on them and promise to find you a boyfriend if you're hot. if not we'll give you drake

What about his hot supermodel girlfriends?

How about a singles night that then links up to the boards beers a little bit later in the night?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

How about a singles night that then links up to the boards beers a little bit later in the night?

sausage fest tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

i'm single. post a photo of yourself so i can see what you're like.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You first gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

according to an article in 'galway first' there are "nearly 40,000 single people in galway"

i must be looking under the wrong stones then :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

snubbleste wrote: »
    but but but it was in a newspaper, so it must be true! :D

I should've added a sarcastic smilie to my post
    I figured you weren't serious but I had to reply in case others thought you were :).
    according to an article in 'galway first' there are "nearly 40,000 single people in galway"

Maybe they are counting children?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

any singles should join the next beers. could be lucky ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

im single.

i dont want to brag or anything but im actually quite a catch!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

Whoaaa.. Just felt a new hope! :D

Advertisement