Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singles in Galway

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Verbal_Kint

I have just realised the flaw in my plan - I go out to meet women and go to the Roisin Dubh. Not exactly fish in a barrel but it beats the hell out of some girl in GPO rubbing off you for an hour and passing out. And no... thats not a good thing. I am actually really good in bed and want my skills appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭axiom32

yeah good call on that one ...the river is such a divide in this town its brains and beauty to the west and then as u progress further up towards eyre square the beauty still remains in tack, some fine women all over this town, but alas the brains jus seem to fade away like a cheap fake tan....ie easy pickings for muppets if thats ur thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

That last post is hilarous, not the first time I've heard it either. My friends were in Halo lastnight, met 3 of my neighbours who are 17. Seriously slipping at the door! So for all ye over 20s who are single, avoid at all costs!

Whats so hard about Dublin?
    If you're a big thick bogger in Dunnes jeans I doubt you will get much mileage in Dublin otherwise is grand.

DeBurgos is the equivalent of CopperFaceJacks.
    CP's would be like D2!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Call me ill informed, but what is Coppers? As in, I know it's a pub, but when he mentions the Galway equivalent what's he looking for? An underground pub, like Deburgoes mentioned? One with a dance floor?

• Advertisement
Advertisement