Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Komplett - RMA

Options
  • 04-08-2008 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

I recently was granted an RMA on my motherboard from komplett.

I have to send the motherboard to Dublin, does anyone know how long it takes to get repaired? anything I should be aware of in dealing with komplett?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Shouldn't be a problem.
    Make sure you have their new address in Dublin as the first one they gave me was their old one and it took me 3 weeks to get it sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Connrang

Hi,
    Firstly the Dublin address is their handlers. When they get the article they will test it to confirm a fault, then they will contact you re the replacement.

I've just been informed of a replacement item, some 3 weeks after I sent it, it takes time but they have done right by me and are as quick as any other company out there,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

took 7 weeks to get my motherboard rma'd from komplett. Complete shambles tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

I think Komplett are absolutely atrocious when it comes to RMAs.

I got a new system from them early June but it arrived with an error and I sent it back to them after a week or so of trying to sort it myself. One of my emails to them while trying to sort out the problem, dated June 7th, identified the error for them.

They received the system back around the 24th of June and since then have been impossible to get information out of. I finally got word from them last week stating their wonderful engineers have identified the error. Furious, I pointed out to them that A) it's taken them over a month to do that, and B) my email on June 7th, two months ago, already told them the exact same thing.

I've requested a refund and they're now mysteriously silent.

Good luck with any RMAs with Komplett!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Another fail of an RMA from Komplett.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Tim131

7 Weeks! :o

Maybe I shouldn't bother, the only problem I have is when I go to burn a CD/DVD and have music playing the music is suddenly distorted and hard to listen to. The motherboard has a built in soundcard so I'm fairly sure it't that. But maybe I'll just have to live with that until I decide to upgrade later on in the year.

Thanks for all the feedback :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Komplett-Tech: Ryan

Sorry to hijack the thread, but the mention of 7 weeks caused my jaw to drop.

An RMA at the moment should take 2-3 weeks to be completed...mainly because our returns department is based in Holland.
    If it takes longer, please contact us so we can chase it up.

Our Pick-Up Point in Dublin will have a testing facility to reduce the RMA time.
    A replacement will not be available on-the-spot, but it should greatly improve the RMA time.

Advertisement