Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reliable tiler in Trim?

Options
  • 04-08-2008 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anyone know a good, reliable tiler near Trim? I have a small hall that needs to be tiled.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Sending you a PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mrsdoyle

kelle, can you give me tiler info too. . . ive a kitchen floor that needs to be done and tiler has just let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bandit!

Tile Creations, comepleat mess, do a better job myself.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Try Cunningham tiling - 0862585781 - has done work for me in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

bandit! wrote: »
    Tile Creations, comepleat mess, do a better job myself.:eek:

Do you still require a tiler or just letting us know not to use Tile Creations? I have a name/number of a tiler that tiled our hall. Good rates and excellent work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 fashinmad

I had my whole down stairs tiled by a fella from Drogheda. He is very reliable, his work is very good and he was far the best price i got. His name is Frank Mc Eneaney and his number is 087 2800241

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bandit!

chewed wrote: »
    Do you still require a tiler or just letting us know not to use Tile Creations? I have a name/number of a tiler that tiled our hall. Good rates and excellent work.
    Just leting you know not to use Tile Creations!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 fashinmad

Thanks i was just telling that other person about the tiler i used in Drogheda:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mairemacan

Hi Fashionmad, thanks for your advice.just moved into a new house. i rang that man Frank in Drogheda that you suggested. hes just finished tiling my bathroon, kitchen walls and wooden floors in the kids bedroom and in the sitting room. when he was finishing i asked him if he knew anyone who could put in a cooker and washing machine. got quotes of 100 euro just for a call out..he did those as well for me !.hes great..great price. and a nice man to boot..thanks again...

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭pazza

Have just got tiling finished in house, and would defo recommend the guy we got. I got a few quote for the job as we were getting a lot done (floors and walls in 4 bathrooms and kicthen/hall), and the guy we got was by far the best price. He is finished now and we are extemely happy with the quality of work, and also how tidy they were. Anyway, if anyone is still looking for a tiler around Trim I would recommend this guy (PM me if anyone wants more details/contact details, just don;t want to post his contact details here...)...

• Advertisement
Advertisement