Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues With Cancelled Subscription

Options
  • 04-08-2008 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Anyone having any problems with Funcom charging you after the subscription was canceled? I canceled mine on the 24th of last month and i just noticed the renewal fee being charged again on the 28th:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Anyone having any problems with Funcom charging you after the subscription was canceled? I canceled mine on the 24th of last month and i just noticed the renewal fee being charged again on the 28th:confused:

You used a credit card right? Ring your bank tomorrow and tell them you want to charge back un-authorised payments on your card. When they ask for what and why give them all the details.

Company's do not piss around when a bank asks for its money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

I agree with the above, Bank's really don't mess about with this sort of stuff and will get it out of them no problem. Only thing I would check on is if there is something in the terms and conditions requiring you to cancel before a certain date to stop them taking the money out for the next month.

Advertisement