Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soya cream you can whip!

Options
  • 04-08-2008 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭

For all those you miss the hardship of whipping cream, but can't eat dairy: "Topping Cream"
    pack.jpg

Just bought it in Nature's Gold in Greystones, Co. Wicklow. €1.94. I'll be honest, I bought the last three cartons in the shop ;) I had tried the company's spray can cream before (got that in Nourish), but this... you can whip! and I somehow missed that luxury :D

Of course, it tastes sweet and thick, not quite like the real dairy cream in my memory, but it's a decent substitute. Good with cherry scones and strawberries :)
    strawberries and cream.png

More info on: http://www.soyatoo.com/en/produkte/

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'm sure I'd enjoy some of this...

EEwwwww!!!! Reverse! Reverse! Nothing to see here!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

ha ha ha! come on, are there no other cake lovers around here that might be vegan or dairy free and miss the stuff?! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Moonbaby wrote: »
    EEwwwww!!!! Reverse! Reverse! Nothing to see here!

Thanks for the laugh! :d

Advertisement