Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Logitech G25

• 04-08-2008 6:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Been seriously considering buying a G25 recently and am wondering where the best/cheapest place to get it would be. Brick and Mortar or Online will do fine. The only place I can find it really is Pixmania and I am reluctant to use them. Any other sugestions?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

I'd be very surprised if you were able to buy it at a competitive price from a shop. I was all set to recommend Komplett, but they put their price up from the 199 (I think) I paid for it to 229. Pixmania can be a mixed bag. I know someone who bought 2 TVs from them, the first arrived nice and quick, the second he ordered a week before the Euro 08 started, and it arrived a month after it ended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Thanks, Im tempted to use Komplett now and bundle some Ram ive wantedd in with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 c0rn

Hi,

I got mine from www.overclockers.co.uk .. they have it on sale sometimes, so I would just wait a week or so and then it should be back on sale.

I order a lot of stuff from them and it always works good for me (knock on wood).

It can take up to a week to get it over here from the UK though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Thanks. Yea its a bit cheaper than Komplett but they dont have the Ram I was gonna get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Check pc world, i think they had them on sale last week. I got mine from komplett, and i think they have dropped the price quite a bit since. Excellene piece of kit!

• Advertisement
Advertisement