Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

laminate floor repair kit/compound

Options
  • 04-08-2008 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi,

Our semi-laminate floor (laid several years ago) has some deep scrapes in the flooring. A sales assistant in one of the laminate flooring retail stores said that you can get a laminate flooring repair kit. I tried B&Q, atlantic, etc but cant find the product anywhere.

I found a supplier from the UK who has a shop on ebay. Does anyone know if there is a Dublin based supplier?

Thanks
    Bovis

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

They had these in Lidl about 2 months back...didn't look to be a big run on stock in my local places so I'd imagine they'll be doing the rounds again soon. Think they cost about 12 quid or so...

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭mikewest

I got some about 18 months ago (I think) in Homebase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nikanone

Yeah, I am renovating my bathroom and have enough room to fit a soaking tub with a separate glass enclosed shower. However, I also was thinking of a 2 sink vanity. Which do you think a potential buyer would want more? I don't think I could fit 2 sinks if I make the tub and shower separate, but know that most people like the glass enclosed showers these days. What is more important in a bathroom renovation?

Advertisement