Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leisure Max Discussion Thread

Options
  • 04-08-2008 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

POST EDITED BY r3nu4l.

Leisure Max is the newest bowling centre in Wexford. They would like to hear from charities who would wish to hold a fundraising event in their centre.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Leisure Max. I've been in contact with you guys about the bowling centre in wexford and I appreciate your input. However, it's not on to sign up just to spam the new pro shop.

I'd rather see some interaction from you guys. Tell us more about the centre, facilities, leagues, prices. Any discount for boards.ie regulars? (There's at least one user of this forum who bowls in your centre!).

I'm going to edit your post until I see some positive interaction rather than free advertising. :) Sorry but that's how we do things on this site. There are people who pay for ads, they won't be happy with free ads :)

r3nu4l, with moderator hat on :)

////////

Without moderator hat on, good luck with the new centre and the new facilities ;)

Advertisement