Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When to use biological washing powder.

Options
  • 04-08-2008 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭

Since our first came along, we've been using non-bio washing powder. It's not as effective as the biological stuff and it's especially rubbish at lower temperatures. So my question is, at what age is OK to wash juniors clothes with bio powder?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭bored and tired

as a general rule, i used to wash all vests socks and baby grows in bio powder until she was about 1.5,

but clothes for over baby grows and vests expecially bibs, went in with normal powder as it got all the food stains out,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

I never actually stoped using the bio stuff. And my kids seemed to have survived the experience!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Thanks for the responses.

Youngest is 1.5, so maybe I'll start using the bio stuff for the outer (dirtier) clothes and keep an eye on things.

Thanks again.

Advertisement