Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morgan Freeman in serious condition after car crash

Options
2»

Comments

Ketih Ledger that starred as the Jester in the Knight of Colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

RiotO wrote: »
    What about Denzel Washington? He's black too don't ya know.

Don't forget martin lawrence :D

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

In fairness to Morgan Freeman, when was the last time you saw him in a movie where he hasn't played himself?

And don't give me "he was bad guy in Wanted, Lucky Number Slevin and that s hite with Christian Slater"

He was exactly the same, just that he ordered a few deaths here and there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Threads merged.
    Moved from After Hours. Also, has celebs and showbiz always been under arts, I thought it was in rec. Took me ages to find it.
    Yep, I've always thought it's inappropriate that it's under Arts too. It doesn't sit properly alongside categories like Film, TV and Radio at all. Queried it when the forum was being set up but there was never any debate or discussion or anything on it. Might start one now.

/rant

Anyway, back to Morgan Freeman...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Ive a theory that Morgan Freeman is in every movie ever made. Ever. Of all time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

God I got some fright when I read this thread as I had a dream about Morgan Freeman dying a few weeks after watching the Bucket List, I absolutely love the man, he is just the definitive actor, he evokes so much emotion from the parts he plays, I absolutely love the guy, and would cry many tears if he died..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 phoebeclark

How sad, I pray he'll be able to recover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

Ketih Ledger that starred as the Jester in the Knight of Colour.

ROFLOL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭spadder

Was Miss Daisy injured?
    In fairness, she was always tellin him to slow down!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Affable

Ass Face wrote: »
    Get out. He's ten times better. Try put Samuel L. Jackson in Shawshank redemption and see how great he is then.

True, he was awesome in that film. I don't usually get emotional in films but that was some moving ****.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

btw, He aint no Samuel L. though.

He is way better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

did ya see shia la beouf smashed his hand in a car wreck too in the middle of shooting transformers 2. idiot

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

RiotO wrote: »
    What about Denzel Washington? He's black too don't ya know.

Or yer man Sidney Potter,always plays a black fella.

did ya see shia la beouf smashed his hand in a car wreck too in the middle of shooting transformers 2 a drinking session. idiot

Fixed :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Any truth to the rumours his mistress/girlfriend was with him and she was performing a gob job thats why he crashed way too excited???????

JP Liz wrote: »
    Any truth to the rumours his mistress/girlfriend was with him and she was performing a gob job thats why he crashed way too excited???????

No but it has to start from somewhere

/Hussey goes off to spread rumour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭nij

LOL @ comparing two actors just because they are both black. Gee, Heath Ledger was all right but he's no Hugo Weaving or Hugh Jackman or [insert Australian actor here].

Anyway, hope he gets well soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 PatCarr

he will be seriously hurt when his wife gets him.... her bestmate was in the car with him ... naughty naughty

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Affable wrote: »
    that was some moving ****.

Was it a documentary about laxatives?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

nij wrote: »
    LOL @ comparing two actors just because they are both black. Gee, Heath Ledger was all right but he's no Hugo Weaving or Hugh Jackman or [insert Australian actor here].

Anyway, hope he gets well soon.

Who's Hugo Weaving??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

MILF wrote: »
    Who's Hugo Weaving??
    Agent smith from the matrix films. He was also Elrond in lord of the rings.

Advertisement