Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lexus ISF

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,107 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

No haven't driven them all but i'm not the one trying to say that a 2 litre turbo mid engined 2 seater with 220 off bhp shows pedigree in building cars like the is f ;) re the exhausts, the is f only has one pipe from each box, the twin pipes are for cosmetic purposes!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

although its nice, the value on that car is gonna drop faster than a kamkazie on an aircraft carrier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭VH

Cyrus wrote: »
    No haven't driven them all but i'm not the one trying to say that a 2 litre turbo mid engined 2 seater with 220 off bhp shows pedigree in building cars like the is f ;) re the exhausts, the is f only has one pipe from each box, the twin pipes are for cosmetic purposes!
    ah right.. bit of a cheat then..... mr2 turbo is a fantastic car for the money

• Registered Users Posts: 20,107 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

VH wrote: »
    ah right.. bit of a cheat then..... mr2 turbo is a fantastic car for the money

i dont dispute that at all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

philtaylor wrote: »
    In my honest opinion looks very cheap and nasty. However but the Five Axis body kit on it and it becomes alot nicer.

axis_isf_f34_430.jpg

img8295eu6.jpg
    I like it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Can open, worms everywhere!:eek:

Advertisement