Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupidest youtube film ever.. [made by church supporters]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,888 ✭✭✭AtomicHorror

Why is it that the supporting comments are so completely incoherent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

Usually people blinded by religion are incoherent..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

WooPeeA wrote: »
    They're trying to prove that Evolution is fake.. Film made by some catholic supporters..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD-ro-AzM7A

It seems, to me at least, that they've put as much thought into this "movie" as they have into their religion...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Had to turn it off after a minute. Ow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,888 ✭✭✭AtomicHorror

Why fake the theory of evolution?

"Why, to support the Atheist agenda, of course."

Why falsely support the Atheist agenda?

"Because your wicked heart is rebelling against God. This is explained in Genesis."

Assming these things are self-evident, how would my wicked heart go about falsely convincing me to turn away from eternal life, unconditional forgiveness of my sins and a world in which objective meaning is real in favour of a world in which I am forced to spend years defining my own life-meaning and moral philosophy all the while staving off the overwhelming sense of the futility of existence?

I don't know if it's just today, but I'm tired. I wonder if the majority of people will ever learn to be actually skeptical rather than merely resistant to changes in their world view. So tired.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Why is it that the supporting comments are so completely incoherent?

Because the video uploader deletes posts that criticize his/her way of thinking. Also take note that ratings are disabled. Funny how crap videos tend to do that.

edit: The title says it all really.
    The Title wrote:
    It taked millions of years, yeah it's easy to hide it that way)

Home schooling FTW!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Had to turn it off after a minute. Ow.

I turned off when she mentioned the "plethora of scientific evidence" in favour of Creationism.

Advertisement