Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pooper Scooper

Options
  • 04-08-2008 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭

hi all,

I've been given the nice job of finding out how to go about getting a pooper scooper collection box for our estate. Its the one that is emptied by the council.

We are in the Dublin City region. Anyone any ideas about how to go about sorting this as effeciently as possible without having to spend hours on the phone?

Hope this is in the right place, thank you in advance.

stoner

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Well seeing as this forum is covered by Fingal CC it's likely that there'd be different contacts, so I'll move this to the Dublin City forum.

Moved from Dublin 15 forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Ok, I don't mind where it is as long as i get it sorted, but Zaph just to let you know, I am in Dublin 15 and we are DCC. I've gone through this before here.

the logic for moving it still holds though.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Stoner wrote: »
    Anyone any ideas about how to go about sorting this as effeciently as possible
    Send an e-mail to your local representatives addressing each by their name and promising an estate full of votes at the next local elections! Then sit back and watch them do all the leg work! :D

Advertisement