Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&M's World

• 05-08-2008 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭

Anyone else go to an m&m's world shop? They have huge walls covered in tubes filled with different coloured m&ms. Its paradise.

And you can get a pre made Ireland mix In The new York one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

I was there, just lots of M&Ms really...don't know what I was expecting, but it was fairly disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭babyhack

071.jpg

BH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Indeed, I was there in February, lots of M&M's 'merchandise' (branded advertising goods) such as T-shirts, mugs etc and I too have photos similar to the one above.

It was worth the 10 minutes we spent in the shop but it's not absolutely amazing really. I would have liked to see a lot of different types of M&M sweets there that can't be bought anywhere else in the world...e.g. giant M&M's or different coloured M&M's that aren't available elsewhere etc.

Advertisement