Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Oops....

Options
  • 05-08-2008 3:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

i just found out i was driving with the wrong licence plates for like 6 months
    i changed my licence plates when i brought my car down from the north i must have put in a wrong number when i was changing it as its one number off...oops
    wonder if this other fellow got all my speeding fines???
    has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

I colleague of mine had the incorrect number plates on his company car AND his private car. Neither of then were deliberate I hasten to add.
    Both were rectified at different times when the issue came to light.
    The company car was rectified & now it transpires that we cannot get an NCT sorted for the car as the Chassis number does not match the reg now!! (a separate issue)

Advertisement