Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with my Pokertracker

Options
  • 05-08-2008 6:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone could help - I'm having problems with my pokertracker 3. The autoimport etc. is working fine and I can get the graphs up but in the general , hands , sessions etc. boxes, all I get is red type , about 4 lines long beginning with "unable to execute query : . . . . (SELECT etc.etc."

This is only for some players. For other players it's fine. For myself I can't see it . . . all I can see is tht red font, but for other players I can see all stats.

Does anyone know what's rong, anyone seen this before ?

I contacted PT customer care but they never replied - contacted them twice actually

Thanks for the help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭FredsWebHead

Hey man,
    I've only started di*king around with PT3 for the last few hours. Mine is workin' grand so far. I'd say that maybe you hav n't loaded up your hand histories correctly. Try and import them again. And if you can post a pic of the problem or write out that 4 line error in the red font you have. By the way would you be playin' more tourney than cash games. I know some site don't write the the full HH for tourney's and you have to enter the results yourself. Hope I helped.
    Cool beans,
    Fred.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

I actually had the exact same problem before. Are you on Paddypower?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭pocketdooz

Tight Ted wrote: »
    I actually had the exact same problem before. Are you on Paddypower?

Yes Ted , I am

Well, I was until today - have withdrawn my roll and am moving to GJP

Why - how did you fix it ?

Hey man,
    I've only started di*king around with PT3 for the last few hours. Mine is workin' grand so far. I'd say that maybe you hav n't loaded up your hand histories correctly. Try and import them again. And if you can post a pic of the problem or write out that 4 line error in the red font you have. By the way would you be playin' more tourney than cash games. I know some site don't write the the full HH for tourney's and you have to enter the results yourself. Hope I helped.
    Cool beans,
    Fred.

Nice one Fred, I will try import again and try and get a screen shot up.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

I didn't solve the problem, but it didn't really cause a problem for me because I never use my Paddy Power account (except for sports betting). I've never had the same problem at any other skin. I'd imagine you'll be ok at greenjoker.

• Advertisement

Tight Ted wrote: »
    I didn't solve the problem, but it didn't really cause a problem for me because I never use my Paddy Power account (except for sports betting). I've never had the same problem at any other skin. I'd imagine you'll be ok at greenjoker.

Thanks - I'm sick of PPP to be honest and won't be using it anymore.

Hope it'll be OK at GJP

Nice one

Advertisement