Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CHEAP DJ EUITMENT, PLEASE HELP!

• 05-08-2008 6:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey, i was planning on getting a set of pioneers cd decks and while searching the web i found this dodgy looking page that is selling the equitment for dirt cheap!
    im just woundering if any of you guys would no if it iis legite or not.
    for example i can make a saving of nearly 2500 euro eih them!!!
    here is the link for there ad.

http://www.asianproducts.com/product_1/2x-PIONEER-CDJ_P12123035585999334.htm

cheers guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Are you planing to buy 2 of these sets? I ask because this is a wholesale website and the minimum buy required is two. Do you have a buyer lined up for the second set?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭EvolutionNights

Judging by the prices it looks very dodgy to me.
    Ring the UK customer care line to find out more ie delivery, warranty and such.
    UK:+447045713756 (ENGLISH CUSTOMER CARE)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

i have no idea about this site whatsoever, but something smells very fishy indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sparky marky

yeh i sent a email to them asking about delivery and payment method and such, still waiting on reply.
    I am only planning to buy one set i didnt no there was a minimun of two buys!!
    mabye i could sell them on!?!
    cheers for the help guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭djdeclan

Looks decidedly dodge.... Wouldn't touch them.
    In my experience you are better to buy off a local supplier who also does repairs, that way if anything goes wrong... you get the idea!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

You wouldn't have a lot of trouble selling on 2 CDJ1000s and a DJM800 ;)

The only thing that would be a worry is the returns policy if something did go wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭romarr

then it usually is ...

uk cust services number = 0704, strange things happen when you dial those numbers http://www.grumbletext.co.uk/vt.php?t=1173&subj=complaints+0704+Numbers+Beware!!!!+complaint

Spanish cust services is a mobile

dont know about the russia one ???

why hotmail ? celltechlimited@hotmail.com

office address is in Slough, but the area phone code dosent match (area code for Slough is 01753)

google maps dosent think that there is a batch road in slough ... now theyre not always 100% ... but all this together ... wouldnt fill me with confidence ...

Where did you find this site ? did it come up in a web search ?

this isnt like buying from evilbay, think this company's main buisness isnt selling stuff straight to punters ...

if you go for it... let us know how you get on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 165 ✭✭arsebandit

Ok here is the story with this site.
    The company asianproducts is legit, but the company selling the stuff is fake.
    celltech limited is a person/persons whom get this company asianproducts limited to sell /advertise their products the payment you send goes directly to the fake company and thats the end of it, asianproducts have no contract with you.

This scam has been on ebay for a long time,
    the pictures of the products is used hundreds of times over in different user names on ebay .

If you check you will see what i mean, their feedback is about 3 or 4 but cross refrence the user names and you will see they are leaving feed back for each other for items sold for $0.01 etc.

Buy your gear locally, try aquairious in lexlip,or sounds around on capel stret.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sparky marky

yeh seems too dogey may just stick local wen buying dem ,
    thanks again for d advise everyone.
    looks like il hav 2 take d loan out for dem after all !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DJ GMC

I've a spare M-Audio Torq Xponent hardware and software that I'm trying to sell.... Save loads of money by buying this equipment!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

I've bought gear from htfr.com and found them very good. Also decks.co.uk are seemingly cheaper than most places and are a reputable company.

Advertisement