Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So whos the Biki king?

Options
  • 05-08-2008 7:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭

I'm just curious, who here is king of the Biki, and puts the most effort into it?

I would have figured Nerin was a fanatic of it but someone was doing the biki long before he showed up. So who is it?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Ruu does a lot of deleting with regards to spamming anyway.

All I've contributed is my own page, the AFL page and the Jigsaw one.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

ah, youre only a squire.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Overheal wrote: »
    I'm just curious, who here is king of the Biki, and puts the most effort into it?

There are 16,259 edits. I have about 2,000 edits. Ruu around 1,000 and Nerin under 500. Steveire + Billy the squid have around 1,000.

That isn't including dealing with spammers though as the blocklist updates aren't tracked in the same way.

I don't believe I have the highest amount of edits but one of the highest.

You can check individual names:
    http://wiki.boards.ie/wiki/Special:Contributions

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I've only edited my own entry :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I was going to say rehurtj is the king, and Hobbes the queen but uh...*shrug* why not?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Cabaal wrote: »
    I've only edited my own entry :pac:

Same as that only strayed my own entry and a snub of Eve Online

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Please be aware that editing other peoples user pages and putting stuff on that may be taken as offensive gets you banned from the wiki unless the owner of that page says it is ok.

http://wiki.boards.ie/wiki/Talk:Main_Page

will PM mordeth shortly.

Hobbes wrote: »
    Please be aware that editing other peoples user pages and putting stuff on that may be taken as offensive gets you banned from the wiki unless the owner of that page says it is ok.

http://wiki.boards.ie/wiki/Talk:Main_Page

will PM mordeth shortly.

I stand by my decision. Still need to find a pic of him so I can photoshop some pink knickers on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

you might not need to photoshop anything...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

you might not need to photoshop anything...
    The only thing photoshopping is Hobbes when he whips your ass cuddlesworth...

Beware the power.

I stand by my decision. Still need to find a pic of him so I can photoshop some pink knickers on.

Ok temp banned so for the week. I noticed Mordeth no longer exists on the PM system. I found a sxygrrl (or something like that). Hopefully she can help you. :p

SxyDubGrrl93 says they have never heard of Mordeth and you should probably be banned.

Ok temp banned so for the week. I noticed Mordeth no longer exists on the PM system. I found a sxygrrl (or something like that). Hopefully she can help you. :p

Ahh, all I had left to do was point out that Tar Alderon is female and link in the posts I found confirming it. And maybe a topical piece about how the lizard people while trying to create a dominant one Europe have created a decent transport system as a bi-product for the need to constantly move their bio-genetically engineered blackops chickens for fear of being caught.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

SxyDubGrrl93 says they have never heard of Mordeth and you should probably be banned.

lol
    Poor Mordie, he's lost his identity.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

And maybe a topical piece about how the lizard people while trying to create a dominant one Europe have created a decent transport system as a bi-product for the need to constantly move their bio-genetically engineered blackops chickens for fear of being caught.

Be sure to link it in to this page:

http://wiki.boards.ie/wiki/Lizardfudge

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

im no longer the fanatic i was, not enough time. i plan on returning though.
    the guys do loadsa work on the biki, they deserve cake and stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Yore ma?

My Ma just about has a grasp on Word Processing and Gmail, so no.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

What is the Goddamn Jigsaw biki?

Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Just go onto the Biki and type 'Jigsaw' into the search

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

My Ma just about has a grasp on Word Processing and Gmail, so no.

Overheal's ma > Javaboy's ma

/wins

/hugs his ma

Advertisement