Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is this fine

Options
  • 05-08-2008 9:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

On Friday last (1/8) I got home from work to find a District Court Fine of €2000 in my hall. I have no idea as to what this is for. It is broken down as €250 to be paid by Aug 10th and €1750 to be paid by Oct 9th. There is a Garda's name on the top of the fine, I had a previous driving offence that went to court in March and from which I was fined €200 and disqualified for a year. I have until mid Oct to pay this, I have not been behind the wheel of a car since I originally got stopped at a check point.

I'm very concerned as to what I should do or has anyone else been in the same situation?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

SOLICITOR post haste.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement