Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aluminium venetian blinds

Options
  • 05-08-2008 9:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi

Can anyone enlighten me on how you can clean the above. They are so delicate, mine are in need of a serious clean, I have tried with E Cloth but ended up just bending them - any tips please.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

then your just doing it to hard! They arent that weak.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭mct1

I've been told the quickest way is to take them down, put them in the bath (or on the lawn) and run the shower attachment or hose over them while using a soft brush. Shake off excess water and put them up again.

I must confess that we don't really do ours much. We have a small 2-pronged gadget that's supposedly designed to clean them, but it's too much hassle (and not very effective). If I was getting blinds now, I'd choose wooden ones which are much easier to clean.

Advertisement