Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billy Martin - who has been?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭StandardAngel

Went to Billy Martin last week, was surprised at how quiet it was as i had been told there would be lots of people there to see him. There was only 4 other people at another table, was there for 3 hours but most of that time was me and my friends going in.

Found him pretty good, not sure about the future stuff he told me but he knew things about my past that he couldnt just guess.
    I would definitely go back to him in another few years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 showgirl

Went to Billy Martin last week, was surprised at how quiet it was as i had been told there would be lots of people there to see him. There was only 4 other people at another table, was there for 3 hours but most of that time was me and my friends going in.

Found him pretty good, not sure about the future stuff he told me but he knew things about my past that he couldnt just guess.
    I would definitely go back to him in another few years.

i have been to him - about 2 years now but i cant think of anything he told me in the future that came true! he read me very well - could tell me things about myself that no one else knows! very accurate that is why i am shocked that what he told me didnt come true! he said i would meet my soul mate in 8-10 months and that has come and gone! No Soul mate!!

i wouldnt go to see him again - just for the simple reason that we all know where we have come from but we want to know where we are going - that is the whole reason we go to Psychics!!

but if you are curious i wouldnt rule him out!

Apparently Joe Gough tells everyone the same thing! well i know of two people that went at diff times and he told them very similar futures!! didnt add up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

I dont know Billy Martin so i dont want to knock his charcter. Iam big into the paranormal and have had a lot of experiances but allways rember there are a lot of fakes out there and they know how to prey on peoples weakness.:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lornalynch

I've been to Billy Martin he is fantastic spot on. I'm goin again on the 5th of nov. Ye can't get thru on pub ph anymore it's a mobile. Did anybody ever hear of pat o conor in tullamore he's a medium he's deadly too just can't get number for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 klaramcdonnell

I went to Billy two years ago exactly. I thought he was quite good at the present and past predictions but as for future - way off.

He told me some very neg things and thankfully they did not come to pass. He said two close family members would die within a year and one by that Christmas.

• Advertisement
Advertisement