Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 aside soccer

Options
  • 05-08-2008 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Anyone know of a gang around Galway city that play soccer on all weather pitches outdoor that might be interested in more players? Myself and a mate looking to play but can't seem to find anything online. Not looking for anything too serious just a good game and a bit of craic. Based in Knocknacarra/Salthill area.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I might have a game for you Thursday Evenings... PM me your details...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

trasver wrote: »
    Anyone know of a gang around Galway city that play soccer on all weather pitches outdoor that might be interested in more players? Myself and a mate looking to play but can't seem to find anything online. Not looking for anything too serious just a good game and a bit of craic. Based in Knocknacarra/Salthill area.

Cheers
    I play Monday at 7 in Drom, Wednesday at 9 in Drom and Friday at 6:30 in Mervue. Do any of those days/times suit you?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭trasver

Cheers for the replies guys, I knew there had to be something out there!

muppetkiller I PMd you my details.

malice the Monday and Wednesday games sound good for me, I PMd you my details there.

Cheers guys

Simon

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

trasver wrote: »

muppetkiller I PMd you my details.

Simon

No you didn't :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

No you didn't :)
    I got them. Maybe he's playing a joke you :p.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

Play Wed at 8 in Drom. Generally short people especially during the summer. PM your details if interested

Advertisement