Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Door blinds

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭traceybere

I had a man do my blinds a few weeks ago - he was the cheapest i found around his number is 0872336051 (Denis)

i think the company is finishing touches

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Any idea how much it was? I only want 2 full length blinds for the front and back door..

i got venitain blinds for the back patio door i think they were around €140 but it depends on the finish u get and the material you pick

Definitely not prepared to spend that much. It's rented accom ;)

did u try argos?

they have some for reasonable

• Advertisement

They aren't the right fit in argos, I need the drop at least 200mm. I might just go for some fancy curtains instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭branners69

Did you see these ones in Argos, they can be trimmed to 200cm easily enough!

Thanks for the link, I don't like the vertical slat style ones myself. I'll probably order from the crowd in the first link or just improvise ;)

Advertisement