Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Preferred Test Centre

Options
  • 05-08-2008 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have failed the driving test twice in the last 7 years. Once in Finglas in 2001 and Churchtown in 2005. Just applied again for Finglas.

Anyway, got talking to an instructor and he said Churchtown, Rathgar and Finglas were the worst places to sit the test. Difficult testers and difficult routes.

He recommeded Tallaght or Clondalkin. Better roads on the route....

Would be interested in hearing any views on the matter.

Regards,
    Conor

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭hallelujah

www.drivingtest.ie slash passrates.html

I too failed mine in Rathgar. I was also aware that it has the lowest pass rate in Ireland.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Also bear in mind that whatever test centre you choose you've a chance of being sent to SGS.

Hang in there, you will pass eventually if you keep working on it. Good luck.

Advertisement