Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

query re tired eyes

Options
  • 05-08-2008 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

if your eyes are tired but the rest of you (body and mind) is not tired, does the fact that your eyes are tired tend to make you feel tired? If you think about it you use your eyes all day, the muscles for your eyes get a lot of work and no rest during the day. So can it be that sometimes you feel tired and you dont know why it could just be that your eyes are tired and telling you to close them and have some rest, even if you are not tired as such? In other words does the state of your eyes control how tired you feel in normal life? Sorry is this email is a bit garbled, Im not exactly sure how to best put it!
    Anyway, if it is that your eyes are tired but the body/mind is not, a rest with your eyes closed would probably be all you need to get you going again?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭erinn

that is really confussing, but i know what you mean.
    I find washing your face with cold water works or just simply closing your eyes for a few mins wit music or tv on in the backround works to keep your brain active! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

thanks! - yes, sorry it was a very confusing email all right! - I suppose I was making the point (badly!) that, to some extent, if your eyes are tired they will control how tired you feel....

Advertisement