Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look what the postman just brought :D

• 05-08-2008 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

Love being here when the post arrives !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Does that say 'Willy Wonka Nerds'? Okay, I've never heard of them before but I want them :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

BIG RED! I effin love big red. Can't you get extra hot versions too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Cherry pop tarts!!!

*Stares At Picture and comtenplates finding iMax and torturing him to give me the Cherry pop tarts*

Nice delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Actually, that's just the box. Inside the box were five different flavours. Cherry, Strawberry Split (Strawberry & Vanilla), Cinnamon Brown Sugar, Cookies & Cream (like giant Oreos) Vanilla Dream (custard I'm guessing) & 'smores (marshmallow & chocolate).

The big red is the extra hot version, a little too hot for my liking but what can I do :)

The willy wonka nerds are crispy/bumpy on the outside & jelly bean on the inside & delish !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

We used to have Nerds here. We may still have. There was definatley some Wonka confectionary floating around for a while. I used to like the crackling sweets in chocolate bar.

• Advertisement

giggsy664 wrote: »
    Cherry pop tarts!!!

*Stares At Picture and comtenplates finding iMax and torturing him to give me the Cherry pop tarts*

Nice delivery.

Saw them today in Donnybrook Fair

iMax wrote: »
    Saw them today in Donnybrook Fair

Wheres the donnybrook Fair?

Malahide?
    Portmarnock?

Erm.... Donnybrook...

Really? That seems sensible.