Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mature student, Primary teaching

Options
  • 05-08-2008 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi
    I am applying for primary teaching as a mature student next year. I am also applying for arts. Does anyone know how many courses a mature student may apply for per college/Uni

Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

are you applying through the CAO for arts? i'm just taking a wild guess but i'd say you can apply for up to 10 level 8 and 10 level 6/7 just like leaving cert students and as many in the one uni that you like.

the only thing i'd say is that if there is an interview and your course choices don't show a definite pattern then an eyebrow could be raised.

if theres a few similar courses in the college i cant see how they would object but if your choices are wildly different like you just stuck a pin in the CAO handbook then be prepared to explain yourself.

the differennce for matures i think is that there is a human looking at the CAO form in the uni instead of a computer in CAO.

Advertisement