Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Gate Shopping Centre

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Dub in Louth

Hey guys,

Does anyone know if Coca Cola are recruiting for the offices they have taken up in South Gate and if so any info on a Phone Number or email address. I have tried the coke website and cant get anywhere.

Cheers in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

22 squids for an adult + child haircut? A bit steep no?

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 daz1970

was in with the barber up there he said they are taking on a good few already about 20 working thre already so maybe call up for info

• Registered Users Posts: 43 chewey louis

was in barbers last week heard coke are moving in soon. great to have some life in the shopping centre. barber was telling me new hardware/diy store moving in next door to him.got great haircut and then picked up a coffee to go in relish
    lovely looking cafe and it was jammed at least something positive starting to happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭K nacker

I noticed a lot of new office furniture being delivered to Southgate yesterday. For Coca Cola I would imagine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 chewey louis

all that stuff is for coke 200 staff starting there next week with a futher 200 before christmass. just droped cv in for a friend of mine, no expense spared in the fit out

Advertisement