Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

automatic car wash in Limerick for MPV

Options
  • 05-08-2008 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

hi - to the moderator - I posted this first in the county section, probably should have put it here, sorry about that?
    Our family car is a Hyundia Trajet (pile of crap to be honest but all we could afford for a 7 seater, but thats a differnet story) - Ive tried a few car wash machines, but they are not suitable for an MPV - do you know of any that would take an MPV? What about the one in Superquinn centre, any ideas?
    Locations that would suit me are Parkway/CHilders road/Superquinn/Roxboro/Ballyneety areas/?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭luder

I remember seeing a few vans going through the automatic ones on the dock road (texaco) and the one in superquin.

Chawkes on the dublin road a good few automatic washes.. would you not try and preserve the condition of the paint and wash it yourself at a self service wash.??

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

If you go to the Fairgreen Texaco filling station on Mulgrave Street/Ballysimon Road, the lads there will clean it using a powerhose. They do a great job and much kinder to your car than those brushes in the auto wash. I think they only charge around €8.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

+1 on the not using automatic.

pats car wash behind fine wines at the groody roundabout is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I recommend Dons carwash by Statoil (Topaz) in Roxboro by the Quality Hotel.
    Does a great job inside and out. :D

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Use the powerhose in chawkes yourself. I'd say 6-8 euro would get it done. If you find it a bit tall, bring a box to stand on or something.

• Advertisement
Advertisement