Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do i buy Microsoft Flight Simulator X

• 05-08-2008 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi, i wanted to buy Microsoft flight simulator X, i wanted to buy it in Dublin City centre, as i dont feel like bussin it to Blanch or dundrum to a PC world.
    does anyone know where i can get a copy of this in town, i have Tried HMV, Game and Game stop but no joy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

think you might have to buy online

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

I bought it in game in the square 2 months ago, i never really play it, if you have any good PC games i might consider swapping.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Roar83

Bought it on ebay for 35 incl p+p, its pretty good.

Sorry dont really have many PC games

thanks anyhow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Kind of on the same line, does anyone know of anywhere to get X-Plane 9 in Dublin?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

AFAIK X-Plane has never had proper distribution, the only way to buy it is either directly from the authors website or through one of it's affiliates.

• Advertisement
Advertisement