Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

God hates us apparentely!

• 05-08-2008 3:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭

http://www.godhatesireland.com/

Mods Im not sure if this is potential 'Religion & Spirituality' thread material so feel free to move if so required.

It looks as though the infamous Phelps family of Westboro Baptist Church fame and the subject of a recent documentary are back. This time they hate...the Irish. :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Those guys are genius, srsly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

This is about the tenth time this website has come up on this forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Godhatesireland.com has been around since 2006 and has been the subject of a thread for about 2,006 times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Old news

zzzzz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Dudess wrote: »
    Godhatesireland.com has been around since 2006 and has been the subject of a thread for about 2,006 times.

Only difference now is that you can't close it.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yes. God hates you. Get over it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Sorry mate, tis already common knowledge!

Fred Phelps made a video about George Carlin dying recently, that's crossing the line if you ask me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

First time Ive heard of it though! I felt a tad angry when I seen one of them stamping on the flag and mimicking an Irish dance. At the same time though these are the same people who have picketed the funerals of U.S marines so clearly they are nuts!

Only difference now is that you can't close it.

:)
    Dastard! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Do you really need a website to tell you this? I would have thought the red hair, freckles, potato blight, them next door and Eddie Hobbs were more than enough clues.

Rockee wrote: »
    First time Ive heard of it though! I felt a tad angry when I seen one of them stamping on the flag and mimicking an Irish dance. At the same time though these are the same people who have picketed the funerals of U.S marines so clearly they are nuts!
    He was inspired to set up the website after an article written by some Irish guy criticising him was published. On the back of this article, he concluded that Ireland had become a "cesspit of sodomites and degenerates" or some such generic Old Testament waffle...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Not again...

Damn you powerless Dudess, save us!

javaboy wrote: »
    Do you really need a website to tell you this? I would have thought the red hair, freckles, potato blight, them next door and Eddie Hobbs were more than enough clues.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Ireland had become a "cesspit of sodomites and degenerates" or some such generic Old Testament waffle...

Oh FFS! That's barely even true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,612 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

God hates everyone, end of. He's kind of like an omnipotent version of Darkman.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

He was inspired to set up the website after an article written by some Irish guy criticising him was published. On the back of this article, he concluded that Ireland had become a "cesspit of sodomites and degenerates" or some such generic Old Testament waffle...

Really?

Cool, i'm moving back then. England doesn't have nearly enough sodomy and degenerate behaviour for my liking

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    lol... quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

Dave! wrote: »
    Sorry mate, tis already common knowledge!

Fred Phelps made a video about George Carlin dying recently, that's crossing the line if you ask me!
    Id say George would find it hilarious that he got such a rise out of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Search feature is your friend! :pac:

• Advertisement

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Or IanCurtis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

dsmythy wrote: »
    This is about the tenth time this website has come up on this forum.

It was all over the front page of one of the tabloids at the weekend - they must have been having a slow news day and reading old AH threads.

fitz0 wrote: »
    true dat, I'd say it's "job done" ;)

fitz0 wrote: »

..and he was Irish-American, shock horror. :D Good oul George..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement