Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entrepreneuship in Ireland - FYP Survey

Options
  • 05-08-2008 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi,

My name is Sinead Finn; I am a Business Studies student from the University of Limerick. I am currently undertaking research as part of my Final Year Project, which is on the topic of “Entreprenship”. As part of my research I have developed an online questionnaire. I am seeking entrepreneurs to respond to the questionnaire, preferably female entrepreneurs but I also need male respondents so that I can do a comparison. The title of my FYP is "Does Gender Matter? A comparative study of the gender differentiations of female entrepreneurs from 2000 to 2007, with particular emphasis on the difficulties of accessing capital”. The purpose of my questionnaire and project is to evaluate the problems faced by female entrepreneurs compared to their male counterparts, and analyse the difficulties in accessing finance.

This questionnaire is purely for academic purposes and all information collected will be used in a professional manner. I will ensure that all respondents will remain anonymous. I will not disclose any respondent’s personal information in the body of my project e.g. names, ages etc. I will also guarantee that all information gathered is kept on a password protected memory stick and that there will be no outside access to the information, so that all respondent’s will remain anonymous.

At any stage of the questionnaire a respondent can withdraw easily and without any ramifications. All respondents have the right to refuse any question or part of a question and also have the right to refuse to participate in the questionnaire.

If you are willing to participate in this questionnaire please click on the link below:

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=sj3x5v6pute3x45468243

The questionnaire should not take too long as there are only 16 questions.

Thank you in advance.

Your responses will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Sinéad Finn.

Comments

Advertisement