Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with hosting365?

• 05-08-2008 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi

Is anyone else having problems with hosting365 today? I have three websites hosted with them and none are appearing. Also my email is non-existent.

I've had a look on their status blog but it doesn't allow comments for some reason.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 wakejiver

As of 14.05 pm. Hosting365 Problems.

Yes having problems.. Have called support many times and no answer.. Even tried calling managing director and no answer. Not sure what is up with Hosting365 but technical support is pathetic..

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Racecaller

Our site is down too, rang them up and got through after 15 mins on hold for them to tell me that they are having a problem, all their sites are down, their engineers are working on it and they can give me no idea of when anything will be back up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

Down since at least 13:49. According to the guy I got on a mobile it's power related, hence phones are affected too.

The hosting365status.com site is not being updated, which seems kinda wrong when you can't get them on the phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joePC

Namesco AKA register365 who are hosted at 365 are blaming an upstream provider

http://www.names.co.uk/network_status.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

joePC wrote: »
    Namesco AKA register365 who are hosted at 365 are blaming an upstream provider

Presumably the upstream provider being Hosting365.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Gotten very annoyed with their level of service as late and this is looking like a final straw for me in considering moving from H365 to another provider to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Bard wrote: »
    Gotten very annoyed with their level of service as late and this is looking like a final straw for me in considering moving from H365 to another provider to be honest.

Becareful as namesco are now charging for you to move

here's a code from blacknight offering a 15% discount if you move from another provider - coupon code: movehost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭wellbutty

Same here, our customers are losing patience

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭gerkeo

is this their second or third major outage this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Garfieldus

so much for their promise of backup power :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 anyjoesoap

Anyone else manage to get through to them for more information?

Unbelievable that they actually haven't bothered to even update their status page.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Thinks that's my final straw with them too.

gerkeo wrote: »
    is this their second or third major outage this year?

4th major one..

anyjoesoap wrote: »
    Anyone else manage to get through to them for more information?

Unbelievable that they actually haven't bothered to even update their status page.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Thinks that's my final straw with them too.

status page was updated two hours ago that was the last

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 anyjoesoap

Meant this one which they used to use...and update:

http://hosting365status.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

We were planning on moving to Blacknight anyway. This only solidifies that intent. They've gone to ****e since selling off register365 to Namesco.

that's a different company...

namesco have thier own status page since they bought register365

but i agree they should keep it updated

just spoke to paul. as far as he's concerned its not an esb power cut. there is power in the building. just some racks have no power. he has no idea when the problem will be resolved.

maybe off topic but is there anyone else uses hsphere in dublin other than h365. i hate cpanel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Clareey

just had a call from a lesser sales guy than paul apparently they had engineers in working on UPS board and somehow this is not allowing power to some cabinets ?? Think its more than 3 this year now.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭RintPete

This is a 501 Error:

http://hosting365status.com/501.html

So this is down too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 dma

Been down for nearly 4 hours, have spoken to them several times on mobiles as their PABX is also down. Usual stuff about power boards and engineers working on it. All our e-commerce clients are freaking out - could not have happened at a worse time.

Anyone have any services on either register365 or Hosting365 that have come back online?

We were meant to have a press launch and live demo of a new site tonight. This is baaaaad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭gerkeo

our hosting has just come back online

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭dereko

same here, our site is just back online.

Yeah site is back. DBs are still out of action.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 dma

All of our systems are back now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

There's already been one thread closed regarding web hosting today in Web Design & Dev forum. Try keep the bashing to a minimum please.

colo back now about 20 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭RintPete

Garfieldus wrote: »
    colo back now about 20 mins

Colo is still down for us :mad:

I wonder if the servers had unexpected shutdowns?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 dologhli

Down since at least 13:49.

My servers not accessible between 13:38 and 16:00. All back to normal now for me.

I'm a bit miffed that hosting365status.com wasn't updated [at least, I checked it a few times after being unable to reach by phone and was getting the same "h365 status system is being updated" 501 each time]; but everything's back in action now, so off to the pub and I'll wait til tomorrow before deciding to move elsewhere :)

Advertisement