Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Met a girl in town on saturday, but lost her

• 05-08-2008 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

ok hello all

on saturday night (Spraoi weekend) i was minding my own business standing outside the Oriental garden Chinese restaurant on John St. Waterford when all of a sudden a good looking blond haired girl came up to me and started chatting, then she took my sunglasses to try them on and was having a laugh with me.. anyway we got chatting and i said to her something like "your tall" or something.. cant remember, but she said... "no its my high heels" so she took em off and then was the same size as me, she then smiled and kissed me :) horray! so then she mumbled something and i said "what?" too which she replied "you probably already have a lady" so i said "no i dont.. but i do want one" and smiled.. to which she smiled back and kissed me again.. all was going well till her mate came up and dragged her into a taxi before i could even get a phone number or anything..

so if your reading this and you remember taking a guys sunglasses from around his neck and trying them on, and trying to make me spin while holding yer finger on my head and taking your shoes off to prove you were the same height as me.. please reply cos i'd love to meet up again ;-)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Sounds like a bit of a slut to me tbh :p Nah, im sure shes a lovely girl. Hopefully things will work out and you will find her! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

She must of made quite an impression on you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Sorry mate you are mixing up attraction and distraction.

This is a case of Distraction as she robbed your sunglasses. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

she was last seen down in cashsavers trying to pawn a pair of high heels and sunglasses . :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 WhereDidSheGo?

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Sorry mate you are mixing up attraction and distraction.

This is a case of Distraction as she robbed your sunglasses. :D

hehe ;) no i got my glasses back alright.. was just talking about it to one of the lads there earlier and decided i'd throw up an auld post just to see... ya never know like.. she just didn't seem like the normal slappers you'd see around town on a Saturday night, she was actually genuinely nice :eek:

:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

rare as this is, it does happen, its like a "what if" or missed connections, always keeps u wondering.........

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Lucy Locket

ok hello all

on saturday night (Spraoi weekend) i was minding my own business standing outside the Oriental garden Chinese restaurant on John St. Waterford when all of a sudden a good looking blond haired girl came up to me and started chatting, then she took my sunglasses to try them on and was having a laugh with me.. anyway we got chatting and i said to her something like "your tall" or something.. cant remember, but she said... "no its my high heels" so she took em off and then was the same size as me, she then smiled and kissed me :) horray! so then she mumbled something and i said "what?" too which she replied "you probably already have a lady" so i said "no i dont.. but i do want one" and smiled.. to which she smiled back and kissed me again.. all was going well till her mate came up and dragged her into a taxi before i could even get a phone number or anything..

so if your reading this and you remember taking a guys sunglasses from around his neck and trying them on, and trying to make me spin while holding yer finger on my head and taking your shoes off to prove you were the same height as me.. please reply cos i'd love to meet up again ;-)

ahh would love to say it was me but it not :(, it kinda rosemantic putting out a search warrant for a lady, really nice.....hope ya find her!!...I'd say she was a little bit tipsy though, going up and acting like that without even knowing you, so hopefully if she does read this that she does remember and get in touch with you....(I wasn't the girl that took her into the taxi either)...

Good luck:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Would this be an Epic FAIL??

Anyway this is a bit stalkerish for my liking.

kensutz wrote: »
    Would this be an Epic FAIL??

Anyway this is a bit stalkerish for my liking.

More than likely an Epic fail.. but no harm in trying.. ya never know till you try... :confused:

nah not Stalkerish.. just a bit of fun really, purely wondering really.. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Fair play lad, I wish you luck!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Not to worry. She could have had syphilis. Serious business.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nishe

You should try sending an email about it to the Ray D'Arcy show on Today FM, they do this kind of stuff all the time, and usually get a result, good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Awe dude ya legend! Best of luck with it...

Use the radio, they will help and it was the best suggestion here, whomever said it - I'm too lazy to quote who did but well done to them for the idea :D

Hope ya find her. Only other thing i can think of is life waterford bridge block off all the other roads and search the town one girl at a time lol..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Nishe wrote: »
    You should try sending an email about it to the Ray D'Arcy show on Today FM, they do this kind of stuff all the time, and usually get a result, good luck!
    Did they find the poor chap who dicked the nurse one night after Coppers?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Did they find the poor chap who dicked the nurse one night after Coppers?

Yup. :) There was a thread on After Hours and it was covered in some news papers also. Boards was referenced I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

sounds like her best mate didn't think much of you....
    seriously hope it works out dude....

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭garp

hehe ;) no i got my glasses back alright.. was just talking about it to one of the lads there earlier and decided i'd throw up an auld post just to see... ya never know like.. she just didn't seem like the normal slappers you'd see around town on a Saturday night, she was actually genuinely nice :eek:

:cool:

not your normal slapper..... nice.

so was she one of those abnormal slappers then. :o

OK.. New Mission....

If you were the girl on the Yellow Road at about 3.10pm today walking towards ballybricken smiling at the guy in the passenger seat of the Blue opel corsa stopped at the lights i want to hear from you :)

you have a Beautuful smile :):)

(I Should have asked for a number, but i said something stoopid like "Stop smiling hehe" im an Idiot!!)

ps. it was me in the passenger seat smiling back at ya

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

OK.. New Mission....

If you were the girl on the Yellow Road at about 3.10pm today walking towards ballybricken smiling at the guy in the passenger seat of the Blue opel corsa stopped at the lights i want to hear from you :)

(I Should have asked for a number, but i said something stoopid like "Stop smiling hehe" im an Idiot!!)

Dude...

Get "Hindsight" tattoo'd on the inner portion of your eyelids...

• Advertisement

OK.. New Mission....

Come on, give it up for this guy, what a guy....
    smooth operator we have here... :D

KingLoser wrote: »
    Dude...

Get "Hindsight" tattoo'd on the inner portion of your eyelids...

but dude.. youd wanna see the body on this chick.. she was A1 material :D

Well the rosemanticness is gone out of your original post. Think you need to be a bit more awake..when you see these girls..you should prob just get a girl to put your number on all the loo doors in the ladies pubs round the town and just ask for any girl who is willing to give you a call.....:D

Well the rosemanticness is gone out of your original post. Think you need to be a bit more awake..when you see these girls..you should prob just get a girl to put your number on all the loo doors in the ladies pubs round the town and just ask for any girl who is willing to give you a call.....:D

fiesty... :D

can i have your number? :cool:

fiesty... :D

can i have your number? :cool:

Ahhh but that is not a girl giving you a call that is you giving a girl a call :p

Ahhh but that is not a girl giving you a call that is you giving a girl a call :p

Ahh so what your saying is him to give you his number :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Definite stalker!

robtri wrote: »
    Ahh so what your saying is him to give you his number :D

hahaha....god darn it no you're on to me..I was trying to be subtle;) ..hahaha :D

This thread is getting weirder with each post...

Are you going to keep posting information on each girl you see and want her number?!

• Advertisement

kensutz wrote: »
    Definite stalker!

hey come on now ken, thats a bit harsh.. just cos my hands get a little sweatier than most people, and i spend a lit of time hiding in bushes dosent mean im a stalker..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement