Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Met a girl in town on saturday, but lost her

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 WhereDidSheGo?

Sully wrote: »
    Are you going to keep posting information on each girl you see and want her number?!

no this time its true love.. i swear ;-)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

hey come on now ken, thats a bit harsh.. just cos my hands get a little sweatier than most people, and i spend a lit of time hiding in bushes dosent mean im a stalker..

Careful now. This is a public board viewed by people of all ages, be careful what you say.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Lucy Locket

<snip>

Sorry just had to laugh....I don't she why you got banned ;)....they should probably rephrase that question....to maybe what would attract to a woman....you can't get too dirty there!!....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

funniest thread i have read in a while.....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Careful now. This is a public board viewed by people of all ages, be careful what you say.

Ill only say it one more time.

This is a public board viewed by people of all ages, be careful what you say.

Next time, you wont get an extra chance to post back more inappropriate comments. This is not the forum for such comments.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Sully you're probably better off to lock the thread. This isn't going anywhere.

kensutz wrote: »
    Sully you're probably better off to lock the thread. This isn't going anywhere.

Aye, I agree... I think we might leave it a while longer as it ads a slight bit of humour to the forum. Just a pitty the OP is dragging it down :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

In before lock :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Ahhh but that is not a girl giving you a call that is you giving a girl a call :p
    Aye, I agree... I think we might leave it a while longer as it ads a slight bit of humour to the forum. Just a pitty the OP is dragging it down :/

Its not going anywhere, but you have to admit it made you laugh.....
    so who else will he be looking for tomorrow ha ha:D

Ill send out a warning to all females to avoid him at all costs. I personally think he needs an advert in the Personals section of a local paper or even Adverts.ie. :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 WhereDidSheGo?

Hi All, sorry i was just out at the Bank Machine...

Sully - i will behave, very sorry again..

anywho... i was standing at the ATM... and this old lady came up beside me...
    she asked me would i check her balance for her... so i pushed her over

Tad Dum Tishhhh!!!

*Taps mic...* "hey? is this on??"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Hi All, sorry i was just out at the Bank Machine...

Sully - i will behave, very sorry again..

anywho... i was standing at the ATM... and this old lady came up beside me...
    she asked me would i check her balance for her... so i pushed her over

Tad Dum Tishhhh!!!

*Taps mic...* "hey? is this on??"

That was my gran !:eek:

Nah, on second thoughts, this thread is completely pointless. Id consider moving it to AH, but there is nothing worth chatting about. OP; Continue to post away with Waterford related topics just eh, less of the random ****e ;) After Hours is a forum for that kinda stuff. :)

Thanks for the entertainment!

Topic Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement