Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House hunting!!!

Options
  • 05-08-2008 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

Argh yes, i am searching for an apartment and tbh i am losing it already...
    1. Looking for a 2 double bed in the CC or SDC for €1300
    2. Looking for a one bed apartment in SDC for up to €800
    3. Looking for flatmate, who is willing to pay €700 for a double room in the City Centre or South Dublin City
    PM's welcome:D

Note to potential flatmates
    1. I drink, smoke occasionally(NO DRUGS!) No problem if you do drugs occasionally.
    2. I don't mind friends/oh staying over as i do have friends/boys/family over:D
    3. Must be CLEAN! Not freaky but i hate dishes in the sink!
    4. Bills; ntl/sky, internet, esb etc would be shared equally
    5. I can't sleep without the TV as i am scared of the silence
    6. I am social, but do like my own company
    And if you have any questions feel free to PM me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭clicli

Have you had any luck with the flat hunting? I will be looking for something similair in the next while but cannot find any decent one bed flats for that price in SDC that are not bedsits in Rathmines?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

clicli wrote: »
    Have you had any luck with the flat hunting? I will be looking for something similair in the next while but cannot find any decent one bed flats for that price in SDC that are not bedsits in Rathmines?

It's bloody hard!!! Mostly bedsits for the price
    Daft.ie has been down since yesterday

Advertisement