Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian around !

Options
  • 05-08-2008 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

A bloke was driving up the M1 in his Lada. Suddenly there is a pop and a bang and the Lada starts to loose speed quickly so he pulls off to the hard shoulder. A few minutes later a Porsche pulls up in front of them and a bloke jumps out.
    "Do you want a tow mate?" he says,
    "yes please" the Lada driver replies.
    "Ok, but if I go too fast then you will have to put youre indicator on or I will lose myself!!"
    So the two men set off and after about ten minutes a Ferrari pulls up alongside the Porsche and they start to race, forgetting the poor Lada behind. Finally they take an exit to a little village and zoom past a little pub with a man standing outside it with his pint in his hand. This bloke runs inside to his freinds and blurts out;
    "You'll never guess what I've just seen! I saw a Ferrari and porsche racing at 250mph and a Lada indicating to overtake!!!"

Advertisement