Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Its coming out whole on Ebaybanned... front page ;)

Also, if one already has a 551 or 551, this cover can go straight on right?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

@ up order

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Just spotted this on PX airsoft too, Ive been saying i'll get one of these for ages and never got round to it. might pick up one of these ones, for 24 euro you cant go wrong. :)
    http://www.px-airsoft.com/showroom/model/T0002/templateProductDetails.do?ParentId=1214828800275&currentPage=5&editCurrentLanguage=1213907847692&webId=1213907847691&productId=1219813295148
    3969179812_860181dfb6_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Is that a scope ring mount and all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Firekitten wrote: »

only some batches had problems, and most being sold now, and for a good few months now have been perfect. This is turning into the 'lol ca are crap' routine again... get a grip guys and update your information once in a while before slagging off a gun on what people (mainly one or two here) used to preach.

That's what I was more or less trying to say, the batches that they rushed out to meet early demand had problems, because of being rushed. I don't think Ares are crap, nor do I think the Tavor is crap and I'd be willing to try their Blowback G36, I just hope they take more time with QC on the G36, because at the price they charge I'd be very dissapointed to get one missing something as basic as a hopup unit.

• Advertisement

i love my dobys pdw, im really looking forward to this, we means reliable co2 mags, i notice that there is no brass showing like previous releases :):D

That looks the biz, i love the Dboys one aswell, a really comfy rifle/sub-machine gun.,:)

Flecktarn.co.uk welcomes the Autumn with an exciting new selection of products from Europe. We introduce a new Italian Vegetato range, with products in temperate and desert Vegetato. All new products can be seen at http://www.flecktarn.co.uk

Keenly priced Flecktarn gear!
    -New Ultimate Assault Vest which has an outstanding set of features to distribute your load and look good as well. This is available in Flecktarn and Vegetato at a low price of 39.50 GBP each.
    -New Chest Rig in Flecktarn, fully loaded with three double ammo pockets, two large utility pouches, one tall torch or FFD pouch and document wallet at only 25.00 GBP each.
    -More Flecktarn MOLLE in stock to add to our popular Flecktarn MOLLE range. These are all made with 1000D Cordura and are fitted with 25mm straps to be compatible with the standard MOLLE system, and come in at a good price -
    Flecktarn MOLLE G36 Double mag pouch - 12.50 each
    Flecktarn MOLLE P8 pistol mag pouch - 8.00 each
    Flecktarn MOLLE water bottle or utility pouch - 10.00 each

A complete French CCE Woodland loadout:
    -New French CCE Special Forces Jacket. Designed with feedback from French military personnel, this is a very nice jacket with features like hidden hood, full lining and neat pocket edges for both the civilian and military user. Sizes available are M, L and XL, and the price represents great value at 65.00 GBP each.
    -New French CCE woodland camo SAAV. The classic bestseller tactical vest is now available for 27.50 GBP each.
    -New French CCE woodland tactical vest for all ops. Designed with feedback from French military personnel, this is a combined MOLLE and fixed pouch vest suitable for a variety of field uses at 39.50 each.

Best of all, a totally new pattern in our product range: Italian Vegetato!
    -ACU cut Vegetato ripstop shirt in either temperate or desert colour in M, L or XL 19.50 GBP each
    -ACU cut Vegetato ripstop trousers in either temperate or desert colour in M, L or XL 19.50 GBP each
    -The Ultimate Assault Vest packed with enough space for everything you need in a day, only 39.50 GBP each

We are constantly adding to our product range and new products are available to view on the Flecktarn.co.uk front page. We have some more excellent products in the pipeline in the run up to Winter, so please watch this space!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and wish you happy browsing.

Yours,
    Flecktarn.co.uk team
    www.flecktarn.co.uk
    08456 345196

itccs1na500a.jpg
    itccs1na500c.jpg
    itccs2na500a.jpg
    itccs2na500c.jpg
    frccs1na500a.jpg

Lovely French jacket. :)

I'm getting a set of those Italian Vegeta BDUs myself, its a nice unique looking camo.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Is that a scope ring mount and all?

the thingy to the left lets it bolt on to an ACOG scope, there is a weaver mount buil into the red dot it self, got it for the top rail of the g36 a while ago and was pretty handy. The only thing was it has auto brightness sensor which they now look to have gotten rid of and replaced it with a simple switch

• Advertisement

Puding wrote: »
    @ up order
    its only like $20 in the diffrence so doubt they are just bolting it onto the sight and shipping it out

sorry would have sworn that said 20 a few mins ago:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Vegetato is an excellent pattern. It just has a tendency to make you shoot blue-on-blue while you're wearing it.

Spetzcong wrote: »
    That's what I was more or less trying to say, the batches that they rushed out to meet early demand had problems, because of being rushed. I don't think Ares are crap, nor do I think the Tavor is crap and I'd be willing to try their Blowback G36, I just hope they take more time with QC on the G36, because at the price they charge I'd be very dissapointed to get one missing something as basic as a hopup unit.
    yeah me too... It looks like a good idea frankly, although ive just realised selling my other 36, that i dont need one... blast it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

couple of new things from vfc, peq15 with 90l led and laser
    PEQ15_1.jpg
    and Costa m4
    SR15_CM.jpg

*GROAN* and now its easier for the Costa fanboys to copy thier god... *sigh*

Like the PEQ though.. perfect for my gbb as i dont need the battery space...

was thinking the same about the peq, was thinking about throwing it on my mk18 or block 2 sopmod gbb

• Advertisement

Very nice., :)

I've wanted a PEQ15 for ages, with laser and light of course, in tan..

That M4 just looks like everything on me gun wall.,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

DeBurca wrote: »

Now that I do like icon14.gif

Anyone ever come across a fibre optic style torch/laser?

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

wow thats expensive even with the scope rather inflated price

Jayziz that's pricey, can't see that being popular at those rip off prices.,

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

well i wont be buying one anyways but i think i know someone who might.

if you knock off 200-ish for the scope its a little closer to the original price.

with ehobby prices can greatly fluctuate, the A&K SVD went from 69 to 99 to 79 to 65 to 89, all in about 2-3 weeks, a new price every time it re-stocked.

Just found this on ebay banned for those who wear multicam, :)

These are great for those Armour chassis type vests.
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/truu-ripstop-combat-shirt-multicam-p-2606.html
    EB%20TRUU%20Ripstop%20Combat%20Shirt%20MC.jpg

PX airsoft also have those eotechs in with the cover, theres a choice of the 551 or 552,
    http://www.px-airsoft.com/index.do

well i wont be buying one anyways but i think i know someone who might.

if you knock off 200-ish for the scope its a little closer to the original price.

with ehobby prices can greatly fluctuate, the A&K SVD went from 69 to 99 to 79 to 65 to 89, all in about 2-3 weeks, a new price every time it re-stocked.
    Generally happens when someone restocks... if the intitial price of purchace wholesale changes, they must make changes to thier retail price... clearly differnet suppliers, but ultimately, not areally a big deal in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Awesome MC top, think ill pick one up, it doesnt look "too" tight :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

TheDoc wrote: »
    Awesome MC top, think ill pick one up, it doesnt look "too" tight :)

For our sake I hope not.:p

Advertisement