Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

TheDoc wrote: »
    Awesome MC top, think ill pick one up, it doesnt look "too" tight :)

Only 21.85 shipped. :) I bought mine just there. should have it in time for the summer id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

some intresting news from the uk

Land Warrior Airsoft: News Update from Land Warrior Airsoft, courtesy of Nikki:

Land Warrior Airsoft Ltd is proud to announce that we are now offering an 18 month warranty on rifles from Real Sword, G&P and Classic Army (excludes Sportline & Value Packs).

Working with these companies directly, we believe that these products are reliable and of such high quality that we can easily offer this service. This gives you piece of mind that the platform you are buying is going to last, giving you excellent long term value for money.

The warranty covers all major breakdowns but does not cover wear and tear, modified internals or use of batteries above 8.4 volts.

Land Warrior Airsoft Ltd is the first company in the world to offer this fantastic support to our customers.

Video reviews of the CA LWRC M6 and Real Sword SVD Version 2 are now available on You Tube

now the Keywords above 18 month warranty the best seen so far before that was Gunfire offering 12 months,be intresting to see if more reatilers follow suite

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Not sure if this has been posted before just came across it ,
    ebaybanned Land Warrior System ,formerly much hyped US army kit cost millions to develop, to heavy to be of use to troops canceled by the Army only to turn up in Iraq over the last 12-18 months.

•QUALITY IS 100% BRAND-NEW GUARANTEED

•one of my friend just make a funny set the function like the '' land Warrior system'' . In fact this is a multi until GPS location tracking. Players need to bring the netbook to field to hold the system. The commander and each soldiers can know all soldiers position on the small monitor.

•email me if your team have interest: [email][/email]

[IMG][/img]Airsoft20Land20Warrior20System20a.jpg[IMG][/img]Airsoft20Land20Warrior20System20b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Have seen it before, was more intersted in a landwarrior type system though :D

Actually if anyone knows were I can source a decent HUD, let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Airsoft Claymore (ASC7) laser tripwire

• Advertisement

i think you need to talk to the mods first before you start pimping your site

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭gth

Puding wrote: »

Airsoft Claymore (ASC7) laser tripwire

very nice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Now that's a claymore i'd buy

EDIT yer man in the video sounds a bit.. ehh perverted?

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

think of all the birds that thing could mess up:p

some news from tm at the latest show, a g36k but more interesting is a new high speed motor, there using these in there new HC range (high cycle) so high rof, from the pictures of the parts could even be a short stroke system

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Interesting G36 alright, the optics looks like the AUG A1 reticule and the top rail seems removable. The trigger group S,E,F markings from the old MP5s models is another point to note. I like the locking feature on the cocking handle to the left or right like the real thing.

The highlight for me in that link was the H&K P30, finally. Shooters design metal slide please:).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Interesting G36 alright, the optics looks like the AUG A1 reticule and the top rail seems removable. The trigger group S,E,F markings from the old MP5s models is another point to note. I like the locking feature on the cocking handle to the left or right like the real thing.

The highlight for me in that link was the H&K P30, finally. Shooters design metal slide please:).

Don't want to disapoint but thinks its an electric blow back powered by aa batts :(

there are two types of g36, there is the g36c boys mini airsoft device that runs on the aa's, and the g36k which has the blow back and is a normal aeg taking normal mini batterys

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

That mine has so many possabilities.

Sounds like an advert for something like

" The uber chest buffer 4000"

"Lure your abs, into buffness"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Meant the pistol, remeber reading i think on arnies that it was an ebb

not much news of late appart from the on going problems in china, nice thread over on arnies about the crack down if anyone wants a read
    VFC AN/PEQ15 Aiming module (Black) (Pre-order)
    The VFC AN/PEQ15 features a fully adjustable laser and a high output white light illuminator. Some of you may have been waiting for this for a long time and cannot wait to put this on your KAC PDW. This product comes with a detachable remote pressure pad allowing you to adapt the activation switch to where you find most convenient.

Using 134a type batteries, a common battery for airsoft accessories, you're not going to have to source any alternative power source for this item along with having both types of illumination devises in one package, you will no longer have to fix various accessories on to your gun just for the same effect!

# AN/ PEQ15 Aiming Module
    # Color: Tan
    # Lamp: Lumina for LED
    # Lumen:130 lm (Using 16340 ) or 90 lm (CR123A 3V)
    # Battery: 16340 (RCR123A) or CR123A
    # Red laser: Functional
    # Accessory: the wire remote control switch
    vfc-peq15-2-L.jpg

pdi have started making upgrade parts for the tm l92 which is a good sign
    PDI HD Precision Cylinder for Tokyo Maui L92 AWS
    Features a high precision laser-cut and cold-hammered cylinder, and a tapered cylinder head. These components are engineered to 1/100 tolerance for utmost smoothness and power. If you want to assemble an TM L96 AWS with the maximum possible power potential, then this cylinder set is right for you. Note that the tolerance level and precision of these parts far surpasses most parts on the market, so they are the choice for professional and serious tuners in Japan.
    Please note that all aftermarket products may require professional installation. For increased compatibility, please use consistent aftermarket branded parts, or consult your local gunsmith.
    PDI-PCSHD-TM96-L.jpg

g&p negative pressure system, looks like a copy of the ra tech system, no confirmation of this, just 10usd more for the carrier as well? don;t know is this a mistake

G&P WA Loading Nozzle Set (Negative Pressure) $63.00
    wp118a.jpg
    G&P WA Complete Bolt Carrier (Negative Pressure) $76.00
    WACompleteBoltCarrierNegativePressu.jpg

Vltor style WA GBB Metal body & CNC Bolt Carrier ( Sand )
    WAVltorbodywvltoebolttana.jpg

Vltor style WA GBB body & CNC Bolt Carrier ( Black )

WAVltorbodywvltoeboltblacka.jpg

couple of new pre views on ebaybanned, fast looks great, the rocket looks umm heavy

jasonmaskpromotion.jpg
    AABBrocketpromotion.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

http://www.popularairsoft.com/news/snow-wolf-barrett-m82-aeg-coming-soon

SnowWolf_M82.jpg

New by Snowwolf....the makers of the m99 comes the new M82 aeg

Similar price forcasted too...

been about for a month or so on tokyo arms, i had expected to see some movement on it by know :(

edit: found them, knew we had some other pictures floating about in this thread already http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=62000216&postcount=2904
    been up on there site for a bit no other information thought, going my the m200 i could imagine they would be rather expensive

talking about the m82 more pictures of upcoming clone

200810311027521267.jpg
    2008103110271914622.jpg
    2008103110272454288.jpg

don't like the high cap but just looks like an standard aeg mag in a fancy shell so should not be hard to change to mid cap

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Naturally it tracks other units radio signals, not other PEOPLE.... not quite a tracker, but a nice looking toy anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

hoplite wrote: »

Its looks like the heartbeat sensor in MW2 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

hoplite wrote: »

That's sh*t's just one step from Skynet.

http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/event/hobbyshow0910.html

some pdfs for new tm products, i have to admit im a tm fanboy and im liking the look of the cqb-r, but why o why that stock? and im really liking the g36k throw a ris system on that with the moving gas block? its the small things in life :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 IrisHOrioN

Heh, next we'll have peeps re-enacting 'Aliens' with those things :D

Game over man! Game over!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭Miscreant

http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/event/hobbyshow0910.html

some pdfs for new tm products, i have to admit im a tm fanboy and im liking the look of the cqb-r, but why o why that stock? and im really liking the g36k throw a ris system on that with the moving gas block? its the small things in life :)

Hmm, I like that G3SAS with the retractable stock. Been toying with the idea of getting the JG one with the folding stock. Might hold out for this TM one now. I have a thing for G3s since I got my SG1...

Ah bless... Another few tm clones... :P
    *runs before the fanboys catch her*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

The G3 looks interesting. The drum mag on the Mp5 is a thing of vileness.

• Advertisement

Tm resell something with a minor change... again. Like thier 'tan' series of guns :P With a price difference that could but you 4 cans of krylon... heh.

They already do the g3sas but stockless, ill wager the price of it as is, and a g3 stock would be less than this retails...

Advertisement