Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭Miscreant

hoplite wrote: »
    The G3 looks interesting. The drum mag on the Mp5 is a thing of vileness.

Methinks the drum mag is for the "Spray and Pray" brigade. You can get a 500 round Hi-Cap for the G3 though which is pretty good (have one myself and 5 mids).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

well the release of the mp5 and the g3sas (anyone else hate make e uppy guns? ) is due to the new high speed gearboxs, instead of just throwing high voltages thought, it looks like there adopting a short stoke system, looks nice together with the normal tm reliability

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Remember kids, g3 sas, ak beta spetsnaz and m4 stubby killer are not real, they are the result of R&D getting their filthy mitts on a dremel and management pressures leading to selling aforementioned chopped up guns.

Sure TM are only plastic shi1te anyway, grey area copyright infringing chinese full steel guns are where its at yo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

What annoys me is the proliferation of nearly identical armalites, jaysus like, does the world really need another M4 that's identical to the one you've been making for years except it has a number of accessories that you've also been making for years but have never released as a single package before?

Stonewolf wrote: »
    What annoys me is the proliferation of nearly identical armalites, jaysus like, does the world really need another M4 that's identical to the one you've been making for years except it has a number of accessories that you've also been making for years but have never released as a single package before?

Love that sig!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

From the manufacturer.

Promotional price of the first 100 sets is USD230 ( mailing cost is not included)

group purchase up to 4sets will enjoy 5% discount of each unit. Normal unit price is USD 256.

Mail order is welcome .

Don't think so pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

You do know that gun making companies, are companies. Does your assumption ring true with anything else?

Iphones

Computers

Cars

Business is business my friend >:)

From the manufacturer.

Promotional price of the first 100 sets is USD230 ( mailing cost is not included)

group purchase up to 4sets will enjoy 5% discount of each unit. Normal unit price is USD 256.

Mail order is welcome .

Don't think so pity.

I neeeddd it!!!

I can finally crack out me Hudson quotes!

" I'm reading it right man!!!!"

TheDoc wrote: »
    I neeeddd it!!!

I can finally crack out me Hudson quotes!

" I'm reading it right man!!!!"

It can only track other handsets so its not like an alien hunter or anything, just a team thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

It can only track other handsets so its not like an alien hunter or anything, just a team thing.

Unless you can plant one on an enemy in the safe zone...

• Advertisement

I'm, sick of you ruining my buzz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

From the manufacturer.

Mail order is welcome .

Don't think so pity.

Im SOOOO on for it, Just need a few pwople to buy them with me... :(

EDIT : Not vailable in Tan, Not interested

TheDoc wrote: »
    I'm, sick of you ruining my buzz

lol, sorry man, if you want I'll make bip bip bip noises into my radio as I get closer if it makes it up to you. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Remember kids, g3 sas, ak beta spetsnaz and m4 stubby killer are not real, they are the result of R&D getting their filthy mitts on a dremel and management pressures leading to selling aforementioned chopped up guns.

Sure TM are only plastic shi1te anyway, grey area copyright infringing chinese full steel guns are where its at yo.

Unfortunately, this is true. Although I have no problem with fictional guns I can say from bitter, bitter personal experience that a cheap (or in TMs case, expensive) gun made from plastic and screws is going to die a horrible death a lot faster than one made from steel and pins (Kalash <3:D)

I second the motion. And that's one of the main reasons I set up the Cold Warriors team in the first place. Avoiding ArmaLites like the plague and shooting at those who fall to their unholy predations. :D
    lol, sorry man, if you want I'll make bip bip bip noises into my radio as I get closer if it makes it up to you. :D

Hahaha! :pac:

Thanks, I just want to use my quotes god dammit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

For all you marpat wearers out there ebaybanned have some new gear

marpat%20Combat%20Shirt%20and%20Pants%20Version%202.jpg

not too bad for $99 looks like copies of the CP Multi cam in marpat

Niiicccceee

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Also up on ebaybanned. masada%20photo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Lol, u will receive item soon, cordially

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

tonyj_mc wrote: »
    For all you marpat wearers out there ebaybanned have some new gear

marpat%20Combat%20Shirt%20and%20Pants%20Version%202.jpg

not too bad for $99 looks like copies of the CP Multi cam in marpat

Niiicccceee
    There's a company in HK whos name I forget thats been making those for years... they do MC, woodland, marpat, desert marpat, dpm, french, german, etc.... nearly anything, the kneepads are merely bought from crye (you can get them separately) and the shirts are quite old news... the marine corps uses similar shirts in desert conditions. Frog? I belive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

mcshape wrote: »
    Lol, u will receive item soon, cordially

No no no no, "You will recieve win gun soon, cordially Jesse ^_^"
    I would buy one, if I had the cash, donations anyone?

the masada really doesnt interest me... Tried a few, didnt find them too apetising... tried one or two more, liked them... now... its just a g36 that graduated from fatcamp now... without the sexy g36 look.

Firekitten wrote: »
    There's a company in HK whos name I forget thats been making those for years... they do MC, woodland, marpat, desert marpat, dpm, french, german, etc.... nearly anything, the kneepads are merely bought from crye (you can get them separately) and the shirts are quite old news... the marine corps uses similar shirts in desert conditions. Frog? I belive.

Yeah think the desert ones where called frog suits alright, just haven't seen the woodland version yet, heres the excuse i need to order the rav vest in marpat

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Harakka

They're both called FROG (Flame Resistant Operations Gear) and are designed to replace the flight suits in use by the USMC. They're been no sighting of the woodland version though it should be identical to the desert in design.

They are only used in the dersert due to the cooling properties... Issue MMCU is still in usmc bdu cut.

Btw, what brands that 'marpat' rav? the only ones ive seen that are in parpat are quite... well no, extremely cheap, and from experience, shiny and quite naff.

Also up on ebaybanned. masada%20photo.jpg

not really news, theyve been well worn in here for months now at this stage :rolleyes:

Firekitten wrote: »
    They are only used in the dersert due to the cooling properties... Issue MMCU is still in usmc bdu cut.

Btw, what brands that 'marpat' rav? the only ones ive seen that are in parpat are quite... well no, extremely cheap, and from experience, shiny and quite naff.

Thats her there
    http://cgi.ebay.com/New-RAV-Tactical-Vest-With-8-Pouches-Woodland-Marpat_W0QQitemZ110419632450QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item19b585e142
    was gonna order it a while ago, but got my black gear instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Oh God. It's finally happened. This is the end of Airsoft.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/king-arms-360rd-magpul-pts-pmag-for-m4-aeg-series-bk.html

HICAP PMAGS!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

gerrowadat wrote: »

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/king-arms-360rd-magpul-pts-pmag-for-m4-aeg-series-bk.html

HICAP PMAGS!

*cries*

• Advertisement

gerrowadat wrote: »

HICAP PMAGS!

don't worry they are not real, Magpul would not do that us, would they?

crap just read that they are licensed :(

that makes baby jesus cry

Advertisement