Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

few other places that have had it on and off, supply was serverly limited due to the problems in china, we where only able to get a couple in for customer order should be able to get some pictures today i hope

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Ebaybanned are now selling the NPAS clone too,
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/metal-tool-adjust-npas-p-2661.html
    gb117.jpg

They also have this alloy G36 hopup,
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/aluminum-chamber-marui-p-2660.html
    5ku-65.jpg

as promised not the best pictures as it late but still you get the idea :)

DSC_61480001.jpg
    DSC_61450001.jpg
    DSC_61460001.jpg
    DSC_61490001.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

how much damage would one of those M60's do to your wallet?

• Advertisement

around the same as the mk43 370/380euros, unfortunately the same as every other shop we have had delays in new stock, these where pre ordered around the same time as the mk43 originally came out, and still we did not get everything we asked for :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

I have to admit, that is one of the coolest looking guns I've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

wow.... that clone looks like sin...

Thank god for inokatsu :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

burn A&K burn!! That is heresy! Hand grip is wrong, trigger is wrong, trigger guard is wrong, colours are way wrong.

/me coughs

Oh and did anyone say trades? The're wrong. Very wrong. Trades are actually stamped/etched into the top of the barrel receiver housing. Compare and contrast with this (and check out the colours whilst you're at it)
    M60%20barrel%20housing%20%28upper%29.jpg

Trigger assembly (and colour contrast):
    M60%20right%20side.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

LEMMING HAS SPOKEN!

:D:D:p

• Advertisement

The colour isnt too far off, just needs a good beating. it should look like blackened steel. Now that i look at it though, the Inokatsu M60 has the wrong grip too.,

Masada wrote: »
    Now that i look at it though, the Inokatsu M60 has the wrong grip too.,

Shape-wise it's marginally off since a) AEGs have larger grips to hold motors, and b) it's holding a motor ... Grip patter is correct, as is the rest of the trigger assembly, dimension to cater for an AEG motor not withstanding. A&K have just been absolutely lazy tossers with theirs.

m60-mg.jpg

M60.jpg

pc-roy-edwards-17-06-18.jpg

and here's one you should recognise personally:
    IMG_1426_cu_chi_tunnels_shooting_range_m60_machinegun_vietnam_saigon_cringel.com.jpg

No grip safety on the right side of the gun,

3269036717_edefaefcd1.jpg

Looks like systema isnt finished making airsoft equipment afterall, Or this could be something they were working on beforehand maybe.,

Eneregy_01.jpg
    Systema wrote:
    "To be specific, we replaced all of our conventional parts which we originally believed to have been superior in strength with a lighter, hollow structured sintered product, and for the components that bears any load (such as all of our gears) we reinforced it by adding a heat treatment process. Due to the nature of the Sector Gear requiring durability yet a strong focus on light weight, special NC processing was undertaken to the small gear teeth section prior to assembly. Likewise, due to the NC processing much of the large Sector Gear teeth area have also been removed therefore to maintain the balance of strength, Dry Carbon panels have been press fitted onto that section. Our Spur /Helical Gear are our new concept."

... the Inokatsu M60 has the wrong grip too.,
    No grip safety on the right side of the gun,

Safety lever (as termed in Field Manual FM3-22.68, Dept. of Army, USA)

The grip is for all intents and purposes accurate, as is the rest of the trigger assembly. The safety lever on the Inokatsu has been duplicated onto both sides which is about the only inaccuracy you'll find and a very minor one at that which almost everyone (yourself included until you thought about it) would overlook.

Meh, While ya might choose to overlook it, its still different and i noticed it. I'd have to take that off, it would bug me.

From memory too, its as far off the colour as the A&K only in the other direction, although the metal looks better on that.,

The finish on the a&k Vietnam m60 is matt black all over non of the grey you get on the mk43, the phones where taken indoors at night so had to use flash and boost the brightness so they do not give an accurate impression.

Yes they a&k m60 is off in places but so is the other, its all a balance thing, 400 v 1000+, most people would not even know what is wrong on it.

but im my eyes as a practical skirmish piece give me the a&k with the m249 system gearbox design over the v3 and the plugged wire system any day

(remember kids im the guys that buys vfc aks for the finish instead of the dboys at half the price, i understand the obsessive must be right side of airsoft :) )

Puding wrote: »
    the phones where taken indoors at night so had to use flash and boost the brightness so they do not give an accurate impression.

Similarly, the pictures I posted used a flash and were indoors at nighttime. So looks brighter than it actually is. But rest assured matt black is wayy wrong.
    Yes they a&k m60 is off in places but so is the other, its all a balance thing, 400 v 1000+, most people would not even know what is wrong on it.

(remember kids im the guys that buys vfc aks for the finish instead of the dboys at half the price, i understand the obsessive must be right side of airsoft :) )

if you handed somebody an AK with near-red wood grips, they'd spot it. Similarly the m60VN. It's an iconic weapon. I can only liken it to a cover band playing either Enter Sandman by Metallica or Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin. Unless you are either exceptionally good enough to carry it, or stupid enough to try, the audience will spot every. Single. Mistake. you make
    because .... they're iconic and incredibly familiar songs. Same logic.

Some people will think I'm being reactionary or obsessive. I'm not. I am, when it comes to the m60 quite puritanical because it is a such an instantly recognisable and iconic piece of warfare; and one of the three guns that are the poster-children for the Vietnam war. Same reason I'd pull hairs off a shoddy copy of a Thompson, or an AK47, or an m4 masqeruading as an m16VN.

What truly irks me is that A&K didn't bother their arses to get the colour right. They tried with the m60E4/Mk.43 (whenever it decides which it wants to be), and the entire trigger assembly is just shoddy laziness incarnate. Like they were stuck for parts and yanked something out of the storeroom to see if it'd fit and ran with it hoping nobody would notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Realism is where its at yo!

Word.

I'm with lemming on the M60 vn, PLUS, consider the steel and none steel variants of the Inokatsu.... The non steal looks it... and looks less realistic in finish. However, the steel vn is most decidedly accurate in finish under natural light.
    Due to the fact the grip safety slides off one side when its got the side taken off, i'll come up with a way of keeping it in, and one sided on lemming's gun.

As for the gearbox... It's not too big a deal imo. The 249 box is... just... a pre upgraded v3 in a differnt shape, a decently done v3 will be just as good. Lemming's has fired countless rounds and is grand. Admitedly now its recovered from its case of Dboysitis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,956 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

"mai m60s beter dan ur m60!!"

"oh yeah...well my da cud kill ur da"

"no he wouldn't..my da would pwn your da with mai m60 cos its beter dan ursz"

...ah schoolyard arguments.....:pac:

As for the gearbox... It's not too big a deal imo. The 249 box is... just... a pre upgraded v3 in a differnt shape, a decently done v3 will be just as good. Lemming's has fired countless rounds and is grand. Admitedly now its recovered from its case of Dboysitis.

very true i have a number of v3 into the 100k + field without issue at this stage, i may be unlucky or lemming might be lucky but I've just had problems in the past with v3 and support role, again it could just be me, but i just find the the combination of layout, quick change spring, hot plug wiring all mean its a joy to work on, of course the added strength that comes into play with the m249 over the 3v is a muted point over in Ireland with the 1j limit

Blay wrote: »
    "mai m60s beter dan ur m60!!"

"oh yeah...well my da cud kill ur da"

"no he wouldn't..my da would pwn your da with mai m60 cos its beter dan ursz"

...ah schoolyard arguments.....:pac:

Um.... It's airsoft... its ALL Schoolyard arguments...

'My gun shoots further than your gun!'
    'My m4 is better than your ak!'
    'I hit you!' 'no you didn't I hit you!'
    'My Camo's better than your camo!'

As far as this paticular exersise of 'my e-penis is bigger than your e-penis' goes, its quite good... but not for the news thread.... a comparison topic maybe... here? no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

Perhaps we should have a arguement thread?

In other news... I heard rumors of a new retailer thinking of setting up. Can anyone explain HOW one goes about setting up - i.e. are there licences involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Firekitten wrote: »
    'My Camo's better than your camo!'

But it is !!!!:D

Sorry off topic

The A&K doesn't use a typical 249 gearbox, it uses a PCG type one, lovely design and veryt well made. I like how it doesnt rely on the grip to hold a motor in there. means you could get a real steel grip on there with little work for the most realistic look possible and its really easy to strip. I plan on using RS stock, front grip and pistol grip on mine. I'd use the sights too if there not too difficult to fit.

On topic though....
    Cop9gun have the RPG7 in sotck for 276 euro.,
    http://www.cop9gun.com/shop/product_info.php?currency=USD&products_id=895
    e-RPG-7.jpg

i may be unlucky or lemming might be lucky but I've just had problems in the past with v3 and support role, again it could just be me

it's just you Puding ;)

/me coughs

Deepfire: PTW style HopUp chamber
    Update from Deepfire- PTW style hopup for regular AEGs. More photos here:

Dear sir:

Enclose the Deepfire new hop-up chamber photo inner parts are common with PTW hop-up parts but hop-up chamber is test type, so ..... some place is different

And here are video for your reference:

Now you too can make your aeg just like systema for a new special price! Now your aeg too can have wild hop and crap range! Make your friends belive you too now have a PTW!

• Advertisement

looks like customer are finaly getting there tsi tavor

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=162913&st=680&start=680

new prictures, not the best still waiting for high quality pictures,

edit: at work so unfortuntaly can not post the pictures, im shore someone else will help with that

Advertisement