Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=41933index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=41932
    index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=41935index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=41934

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Doesnt look too bad so far, that rail looks cheap as chips though and the dust cover is cack., :)

Some new cheap as chips shottie's on RSOV this morning., the scopes on them look cack but the gun itself might be decent.,
    http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=4020
    gun_0539.jpg

gun_0539_3.jpg

http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=4019
    gun_0538.jpg

gun_0538_3.jpg

gun_0538_5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Any idea whether its single or multiple BB's per shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Looks like there way over the limit, do rsov do downgrades before shipping??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Looks like there way over the limit, do rsov do downgrades before shipping??

Nope, went to order a P90 form there couple of days ago, sent an email regarding downgrades and they replied
    "Sorry but we do not do downgrades, however we can supply a certificate stating that the AEG is under 328fps"
    The P90 was 380-400fps.
    Don't even bother trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

So they were gonna include a certificate saying that it was under 1 joule but it wasnt really ?
    Then imagine customs did take it and chrono it then its your money down the drain :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    So they were gonna include a certificate saying that it was under 1 joule but it wasnt really ?
    Then imagine customs did take it and chrono it then its your money down the drain :P

And a fine for trying to import an illegal airsoft device with misleading documents....
    Alas, back on topic we go...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,956 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Wonder could any of the retailers here get them downgraded from the supplier?

Those clone NPAS systems are on ebaybanned a little while now. Yesterday i received one from PX airsoft and slapped it into the gun. its an easy job to do and a huge improvement. ithe gun is very snappy now with it in there and its easy enough to adjust. :

Only 13 Euro delivered, compared to 60 something from Ratech. :)
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/metal-tool-adjust-npas-p-2661.html
    gb117.jpg

4058627574_bebb717189.jpg

4057891819_13e477d691.jpg

4058636510_8922efa1c9.jpg

4058641054_120f5df0f0.jpg

How to install it,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

So that goes into the bolt and allows control of the fps?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

TheDoc wrote: »
    So that goes into the bolt and allows control of the fps?

yes it goes inside the bolt it would replace the existing nozzle in the bolt assembly

Yup, as Puding said,., It basically reduces the size of the hole the gas flows through. it takes only a minute to install and theres a huge performance difference over the 134a. :)

Looks like SRC are making an M9 pistol. Hopefully they copied the TM design or even better the new system 7 one instead of using their own design. (something i didnt like about their 416). Their metal quality is usually very nice but the mechanics let them down., Heres hoping this is gonna be decent., :)

4058297857_017f6c869b_o.jpg

Good news after the chinese clampdown recently,.,

Paul in Ebaybanned now has a shipment of AGM GBB rifles back in,

agm%20066.jpg

agm065%20a.jpg

agm%20promotion.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

interesting, kinda contrary to the reports of the mold being destroys, anyway just goes to prove, where theirs a profit theirs a way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Brabazone

Masada wrote: »
    Good news after the chinese clampdown recently,.,

Paul in Ebaybanned now has a shipment of AGM GBB rifles back in,

Its a shame that they dont post AEGs and GBBs to Ireland, or at least thats what it says on their site. Is there anyway of getting round this?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Brabazone wrote: »
    Its a shame that they dont post AEGs and GBBs to Ireland, or at least thats what it says on their site. Is there anyway of getting round this?:confused:

Good question. Anyone have any idea which sites do or do not ship to Ireland?

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Good question. Anyone have any idea which sites do or do not ship to Ireland?

They all do, EBB is the only one who doesn't ship here. Wouldn't risk getting a gun there anyway, probably end up getting a flashlight posted out:P

Brabazone wrote: »

I actually have no idea, you could always fire them off an email and explain how we aren't covered in the UKARA/VCRA cr@p, thats probably why they aren't sending to us maybe?
    You'll have to check with them about its power too, plus were nearing the ban on personal imports so it might be delayed/confiscated.

I only really posted it because it suggests AGM are back up and running and things are looking good for the chinese gun makers after the recent clampdown. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Brabazone

I actually have no idea, you could always fire them off an email and explain how we aren't covered in the UKARA/VCRA cr@p, thats probably why they aren't sending to us maybe?
    You'll have to check with them about its power too, plus were nearing the ban on personal imports so it might be delayed/confiscated.

I only really posted it because it suggests AGM are back up and running and things are looking good for the chinese gun makers after the recent clampdown. :)

Would you belive I actual did send them an email. This was before I noticed the small print the they only post under some of there guns stating that they dont post to Ireland.

Anyways I was looking for a M4A1 GBB but also wanted to get a JG G36K that they didnt have in stock so I sent them the email saying who and where I was. I then asked when they would have the G36 back in because I wanted to order the two guns together. Next day I got an email saying that it would be three weeks but they never mentioned that they wouldnt post to Ireland. STRANGE:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I've gotten a GBB from them before, one of those detonics...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

People were having problems getting stuff shipped in from EB as customs england were blocking it as it didn't have a UKARA/VCRA number on the box or something even though it was headed for Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Blay wrote: »
    They all do, EBB is the only one who doesn't ship here. Wouldn't risk getting a gun there anyway, probably end up getting a flashlight posted out:P
    Ebaybanned Does ship to ireland now... they didnt at first, now do. (Different carrier)

As for thier reliability, i've never had a problem ordering from them before.... neither have friends.

I order something I get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Firekitten wrote: »
    Ebaybanned Does ship to ireland now... they didnt at first, now do. (Different carrier)

As for thier reliability, i've never had a problem ordering from them before.... neither have friends.

Same experience with EB but never ordered AEG's.
    You ordered any actual AEG's from them?

Firekitten wrote: »

Maybe it's just me they screw around so:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Same experience with EB but never ordered AEG's.
    You ordered any actual AEG's from them?
    I've gotten 4 off them, and untold volumes of accessories and parts, never a feck up in delivery.

Once they emailed me asking what i ordered... the site had fubared, but atleast they asked. All was fine and fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Blay wrote: »
    Maybe it's just me they screw around so:pac:

I've never had an order being complete properly.

15 orders placed and every single one has had a problem, most being wrong item.

Latest was a doosy, ordered a bowman headset and they sent me the ptt button ,and forgot the actualy headset.

I would be skeptical ordering guns from them : /

They have been good with responding to mails and sorting it out, but its already 2-3 weeks waiting to get an item, to find its the wrong thing, it is usually a month turnaround for me : /

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

I've ordered from them 3 times now and I've never had a problem.

• Advertisement

As Masada said in another thread smaller orders seem to be ok with them, though in Doc's case that wasnt true.

But I've made big orders with them 3 times now, each one €170+ in total and every one has had a problem, other smaller orders have gone array too but I won't go into that.

I've had a OD stock sent to me instead of a FG one, a serpa platform in place of a G27 grip(although he did let me keep the serpa platform too so +1 lol, an a Ciras vest sold as "including pouches"..which didn't have them when it arrived. I've also had plenty of things that actually were what I ordered and were even better than expected, I'd definitely buy there again, but it's the little things, you should be able to order and know what will arrive at your door not wonder "what'll be missing this time?"

Advertisement