Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭elsi

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

It's not made by WE - It's manufactured by AFC/ K1 Custom, and rebranded by WE. It's actually better because it has adjustable hop-up while the other version by AFC does not.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

the WE m4 has been available for a week or so, but no reviews and not much information :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭elsi

Beast ASI wrote: »
    It's not made by WE - It's manufactured by AFC/ K1 Custom, and rebranded by WE. It's actually better because it has adjustable hop-up while the other version by AFC does not.

Does the bolt lock on the last round?

Does the bolt lock on the last round?

yes

time 2.08

i would advice anyone thinking about buying this to have a read thought the thread on arnies http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=152411&st=540&#entry1933022

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

What price is the WA or TM gas blow backs going to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

elsi wrote: »

BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP my AEG alarm has just went of!! now all i have to do is wait fir one with a foldable stock:D but why the cheap price? time to investigate...you know what im gonna get a G&G FC51 w/folding stock 1st lol

wa m4 gbb is 450usd+ the you have shipping and vay/duty on top also from all i;ve read it really would need some money spend on upgrading parts right away of after brief use.

The new TM is an aeg with blowback and recoil simulated by the gearbox, price is yet to be release, i would expect it to be round the ak74m mark they released this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Then why would you go for the WE if the WA version is roughly the same price?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

The WE mags could possibly be cheaper. The WA ones are something like

$100.

• Advertisement

that price is for a bog standard wa m4 with just handguards no ris and plastic body along with needing some internal upgrades for reliability, people are interested in the er as it full metal has ris come with different barrel lengths mags are looking to be cheaper at about 50usb but seems to be limited to real cap

people where hopping the we could mean they could get a full metal gbb m4 without shelling 1000usd+ on wa and parts

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

came across this there the other week
    http://www.euro-gogo.com

cant get past the check out though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

found that ages ago aswell, their hong kong based if i remember rightly :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

cant be in europe at that price can they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Tigger wrote: »
    cant be in europe at that price can they?

Registered to a Chinese company, so no its more of the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Dr_Pepper wrote: »
    Registered to a Chinese company, so no its more of the same.

Its rsov, just under a different name, stock etc. is identical.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

It appears to be a cut down version of RSOV, as there is less stock. The checkout function doesn't work either. Not a good start for a new website.

Its rsov, just under a different name, stock etc. is identical.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

it doesn't say any of the details on them like fps or build material or anything at all really would ya think there over the limit and if not would they get to ireland ok the guns that is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Its registered to KND Trading, which is the parent company for RSOV.

Look at this - its the last product added to the site, back in January this year.

It was an attempt by Rsov to start selling from Europe, but it was abandoned for various reasons at the start of the year, the main one being they realised that shipping the items to Europe was going to cost a lot more than they anticipated, and they would have to pay VAT and duty - meaning the prices would be HIGHER than those they have when they sell from Hong Kong.

I believe, from what I've been told, they then decided to advertise the site as European, but ship from HK, but quickly gave up on that too when it was pointed out that a customer ordering something he thought was in Europe, wouldnt be too happy to find out it was shipped from HK and he;d be hit with VAT and duty anyway. At least when you buy from HK direct, you know you stand an excellent chance of being hit.

I reckon they just forgot to disable the domain or something - it'll probably vanish in the next few months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

G&G Top Tech 416 with blowback now available on Airsoft Scotland

http://ecommerce.airsoftscotland.com/airsoft-guns/g-g-taiwan/gandg-top-tech-t418-blowback-aeg.html

Damn, I wish I was Christian instead of Hindu then I could at least have dropped few hints to my parents on what to get me for Christmas:D.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Sharad wrote: »
    G&G Top Tech 416 with blowback now available on Airsoft Scotland

http://ecommerce.airsoftscotland.com/airsoft-guns/g-g-taiwan/gandg-top-tech-t418-blowback-aeg.html

Damn, I wish I was Christian instead of Hindu then I could at least have dropped few hints to my parents on what to get me for Christmas:D.

I'm going to have one of these in my grubby little hands next week.

And a few days after I get it, I'll give Vtec his one. Or maybe I'll give Gerrowadat his first. Decisions, decisions. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

G&G seem to be calling it the HK418, I think HK are planning to use that name in the future, oopps:o

Battery in the handguard even though it has a crane stock is strange but good to have the choice. It looks a little wierd to me with the SCAR flash hider and the SCAR suppressor in the link.

It will be interesting to see how they compare to the VFC 416s in performance. I like the way they include the wrench for the flash hider and barrel removal, I'm always afraid I'm going to do damge doing this with other AEGs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Bwhahaha!
    I'm getting mine FIRST! :D

I think it looks the biz with that flash hider on, I will be removing that stock though, I hate them. There's gonna be a nice VFC 416 regular type Stock on there in its place.

Sharad: You may be onto something there, my missus is a Buddhist so I might be able to use that as an excuse to get me out of buying her an expensive Christmas prezzie., :D I actually forgot it was about all that Christian crap., :D

You can have my 416 stock when and if you have my VFC converted in the shop yet.:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

lol., Im just back form holiday., :D and ive no idea if the stock arrived this week, but its a simple 30min job when i have the stock, Tonys the man in the know.,:)

Cheers, it will be the excuse I need to pop in a take a look see of G&Gs next big seller, I'd think they'ed be around the €400+ mark?, well worth it though by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

here, ye lot, show some respect to your seniors....thats my precioussssssssss

sharad, santa knows no religious boundaries....

=====

Some3 time ago there was one picture and one sentence on the possibility of a clone m60, new pictures have come out, read into it as you wise...

DSC00327.jpg
    DSC00329.jpg
    DSC00330.jpg
    DSC00331.jpg
    DSC00332.jpg
    DSC00333.jpg
    DSC00334.jpg
    DSC00335.jpg
    DSC00351.jpg
    DSC00352.jpg

=====

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

bought the minute i get a date and price :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

homina homina homina homina homina:pac:

Advertisement