Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Puding wrote: »
    yes and we all know mw2 gives such an accurate preproduction of Russian military :) and would of course act as reference material for anyone into Russian militeria :P ............ goes off to play arma 2

Yay acog on an rpd!

Bleeding peq box on a moisin nagant next.

Great to see RP back up, must have a browse.

thermo wrote: »
    riot shield,,,,,,, no way, *rings friend asks to borrow one of his MBT's*

that russian stuff looks well, tempted to do a russian loadout (minus a tavor, 'cos thats just make believe mw2 land!) if only i could get an affordable VSS!

LOL, go back to make believe land :D

I'll join ye over there :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Nice new VLTOR MUR receivers on gunner, cheap as chips too, I prefer the look of these over the usual M4 looking reciever., .:)
    http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1886&osCsid=9f28c4000babc7a7ed6bcceb332825d5
    4151395038_a2ac4aa8b2_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

thermo wrote: »
    that russian stuff looks well, tempted to do a russian loadout (minus a tavor, 'cos thats just make believe mw2 land!) if only i could get an affordable VSS!

Hell, if you find one you let me know!

Oh, and come to the Dark Side. We've got chicks. And vodka. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Hell, if you find one you let me know!

Oh, and come to the Dark Side. We've got chicks. And vodka. :D

i heard its only poorly illuminated, not dark, i like vodka i do!

• Advertisement

I dont drink, But im up for the chicks bit. :D

hopefully not one of them whitewashed prozzy lookin russian burds though...

PS, I have an AK, so im technically already on the dark side. :D

Masada wrote: »
    I dont drink, But im up for the chicks bit. :D

hopefully not one of them whitewashed prozzy lookin russian burds though...

PS, I have an AK, so im technically already on the dark side. :D

You stuck rails and bits of mp5's on it.

There isn't a side dark enough for ye, a side from whence no light can escape from its tacticrap gravitational pull.

All is consumed, nothing escapes :eek:

Here ive photos of you using a Masada, so dont get too far ahead of yoreself there sam., :p

Here ive photos of you using a Masada, so dont get too far ahead of yoreself there sam., :p

Hmmm... The plot thickens... :P

Know the weapon of your enemy, I lifted the flimsy thing and held it against the slight breeze that was blowing, for fear it would blow away, I could smell crown value magnolia paint off it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

So interesting new stuff that AI have in development:

Impact Grenade: Pulling the pin arms the grenade making it sensitive to impact. Shaking or jostling does not trigger the grenade, but ground impact will. It requires about a 24'' drop onto softer grass/terrain or a 1' drop onto concrete!

Tornado Bounding Mine: An accessory attachment for the standard Tornado Airsoft Grenade which turns it into an awesome tripwire triggered bounding mine. The grenade is hucked 5 feet into the air; detonating 2 feet from the ground. The tripwire pull is light at only a couple of pounds.

40MM Launchable Grenade: A very light launchable 40mm calibre grenade that blasts 100BBs. The current prototype only shoots 60, but the next version should be spinning out 100 rounds. This is an awesomely fun project, but there is still a lot of work to be done on the design.

Also:
    BlackFridayBanner.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    So interesting new stuff that AI have in development:

Impact Grenade: Pulling the pin arms the grenade making it sensitive to impact. Shaking or jostling does not trigger the grenade, but ground impact will. It requires about a 24'' drop onto softer grass/terrain or a 1' drop onto concrete!

Tornado Bounding Mine: An accessory attachment for the standard Tornado Airsoft Grenade which turns it into an awesome tripwire triggered bounding mine. The grenade is hucked 5 feet into the air; detonating 2 feet from the ground. The tripwire pull is light at only a couple of pounds.

40MM Launchable Grenade: A very light launchable 40mm calibre grenade that blasts 100BBs. The current prototype only shoots 60, but the next version should be spinning out 100 rounds. This is an awesomely fun project, but there is still a lot of work to be done on the design.

Also:
    BlackFridayBanner.png

there where some videos of these some time back in the news thread, will try and find them again, there on youtube anyway if you want a look :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

there where some videos of these some time back in the news thread, will try and find them again, there on youtube anyway if you want a look :)

Damn...and I though I was on to something new :(.

Found the video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncPQ4dj77v4

Thanks Puding for letting me know it was out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

You can get them downgraded. Mine are both 1J versions, the 4 and 8 inch models.,

oh excellent! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

How many joules does it take to launch the 40mm tornado though?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

New soviet propoganda website has gone live, a lot more products and pictures for you to window shop :)

haha, poor choice of words there ;)

Stonewolf wrote: »
    How many joules does it take to launch the 40mm tornado though?

Judging by the weight of them, quite a few i would imagine. :)

This is nice, If a little on the shiney side, Its over on PX airsoft too., :)
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/micro-green-scope-silver-p-2721.html
    MICRO%20T1%20Red%20%20Green%20Dot%20Scope%20Silver%20.jpg

And a new trade marked Lower for the M4 GBB rifle, Looks to be a better finish than the one that was on gunner a couple of months back.,

http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=4224
    kit_0342.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

But but but y'see but. It's not launching a Tornado, it's launching "a very light launchable 40mm calibre grenade". With 100 BBs in it, so it'll still weigh more than is practical for our terms, but it's not a Tornado.

• Advertisement

Oh i haven't even looked into how it works so im not saying it would be illegal. Im just saying, to launch a tornado from a barrel would take some ummphh. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Well obviously it's not a Tornado tornado but I'd expect it to use the same branding.

In any case, lightened or not it's going to be too weighty to be legal over here since you'll never get any range out of putting a joule behind one of them (you might get it out of the launcher I guess).

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭SparkyDNut

Stonewolf wrote: »
    Well obviously it's not a Tornado tornado but I'd expect it to use the same branding.

In any case, lightened or not it's going to be too weighty to be legal over here since you'll never get any range out of putting a joule behind one of them (you might get it out of the launcher I guess).

I'd love to see the chrono used on it.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Even as a big fan of the G&G range, I think they should be taken out and shot for making that., :D

I was never a fan of that big Brit cricket bat, but im strangely attracted to the L85 AFV there with the Susat on.,

Damn...and I though I was on to something new :(.

Found the video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncPQ4dj77v4

Thanks Puding for letting me know it was out there.

The bouncing betty is pretty cool.

I'd buy that if it would work in a GP-30 shaped launcher! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

This is nice, If a little on the shiney side, Its over on PX airsoft too., :)
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/micro-green-scope-silver-p-2721.html
    MICRO%20T1%20Red%20%20Green%20Dot%20Scope%20Silver%20.jpg

Yummy that is a wee little dinky thing!

~B

More chinese MUR receivers, Im not sure if this is the same as the one i posted the other day but the finish on this looks really nice. it comes in a choice of tan or black for 43 euro.,:)
    http://www.pro--t.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_6&products_id=300
    MIC-MB-MUR-DE-1.JPG

MIC-MB-MUR-DE-4.JPG

MIC-MB.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

That silver aimpoint looks like something you'd find in a pound shop!

Barbies first aimpoint...

Advertisement