Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

scanlant wrote: »
    Senz uv humorz, I haz it

U can haz caek naow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Lemming wrote: »
    U can haz caek naow

Rly?

nom nom nom

ahem, actually, that M79 looks pretty good, would go well with a VN loadout.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Firekitten wrote: »
    Everyone likes a bit of wood from time to time.... *blushes*
    Don't say it Ger, don't!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Yeah.....

Everyone likes a bit of wood from time to time.... *blushes*

Anyway, there was a wood and metal version of the CAW... played with it down at airsoft armouries.

they ended up releasing one? never came across one myself all i had seen was caw fitted with the guarder barrel

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

deffinately a wood and metal beastie... was eyeing it up for someone's birthday :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

deffinately a wood and metal beastie... was eyeing it up for someone's birthday :rolleyes:

hehe enought said ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

new 416 type forward grip over on ebaybanned,
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/dboy-style-front-grip-p-2767.html
    m-25.jpg

Bell Silver 1911 up on ebaybanned now, €60 delivered.:)
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/bell-eg723-m1911-fullmetal-pistol-silver-p-2771.html
    EG723%20sliver%20a%20.jpg

The new PPSH with some info on whats going on inside there too.,
    http://www.hexagonproduction.com/catalog/index.php
    I am Maxim from Hexagonproduction, I`ve just uploaded the pics of our new PPsh-41 AEG at out website!

This PPsh-41 is the first mass production AEG on the market, Upper receiver is made of 1 piece stamped steel with a nice blue`d finish (same as the real one), solid wood stock with a light clear coat finish, and it can store a 11.1v Lipo battery inside (not included).

For internals, it`s a Version 7 gearbox (M14 type), installed with Steel bushings, high precision aluminium cylinder head and O-ring sealed Nozzle.

Tested power is 350 fps, we will offer UK/JP version with power below 1 Joule.

Package will include 1x PPsh-41, 1x hand winding Drum mag, 1 PPsh Sling.

It will be availiable early January 2010. Price will be approx. $295 usd with shipping.

Thanks!
    Maxim
    hp-ppsh-02.jpg

Cheap as chips XPS sight on PX now too, love these little things,
    http://www.px-airsoft.com/index.do
    4183737122_a860bc2c4a_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

With a name like Maxim, his next product just has to be this.

And it's Russian.

• Advertisement

Not sure how much of a market there would be for these but, some nice new footwear over on ebaybanned, Would be great in indoor sites and i might pick up the green ones for Senny. :)

Tactical%20running%20shoes%20BK%20BD2827.jpg

Tactical%20running%20shoes%20OD%20BD2828%20a.jpg

And a proper pair of boots with ankle support,
    Special%20Operation%208%20BD2820%20a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

intresting looking things not sure about clone boots though ,

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

Those shoes look like river shoes; you should be able to get a brand name pair of those for about the same price, I'd think, with much less risk of fall-apart. You'll still look like a hippie though.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Masada wrote: »
    Not sure how much of a market there would be for these but, some nice new footwear over on ebaybanned, Would be great in indoor sites and i might pick up the green ones for Senny. :)

Meh. I'd just do it Spetsnaz style :p (far right):

IMG_9276.jpg

considering the real deal infantry brand is less than the ebaybanned copys (i know you have to add in shipping for the real deal but you get the idea)

I would buy the real steel myself http://www.infantry-boots.com/kr/ProductView.asp?ID=43&SortID=31

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Meh. I'd just do it Spetsnaz style :p (far right):

can't beat the mockba :P

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

Ah, my mistake, I thought the cloth of the shoe is mesh. In that case, they're just trail-running shoes, similar price for name brand, still look like hippie.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭gunny

Puding wrote: »
    pps is under 200usd in hong kong, but be aware the ban will more than likely be in when its out, so will have to look domestically for a source
    Just a quick question. Ive been out of the loop for awhile. Can you explain THE BAN , and its what it sounds like is it only airsoft weapons, and not accessories. Thanks

best bet is to check out the iaa site, there are also a load of thread son boards about this, basically importation of a rif from outside of the republic will be restricted to licensed importers, the definition of a rif has yet to be released

http://www.brotherprice.com/ebphoto/Tactical%20running%20shoes%20BK%20BD2827.jpg
    http://www.brotherprice.com/ebphoto/Tactical%20running%20shoes%20OD%20BD2828%20a.jpg

And a proper pair of boots with ankle support,
    http://www.brotherprice.com/ebphoto/Special%20Operation%208%20BD2820%20a.jpg
    Mmmmm cheap footwear... garunteed to break then your ankle...

Plus Masada, you wont get on site at senny in those trainers... No ankle support, no play. You're more likely to twist your ankle in cqb/ urban than anywhere else. Insurance says ankle support.

Plus you'd look a right div in those silly trainers.... ah good a reason as any eh? So tell me... which geardo multicam unit wears silly river shoes? squids? or the sea lions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

As someone who has suffered an ankle injury, ankle support is your friend, don't leave home without it.

Would you mind not quoting pictures please.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

I actually wear hiking boots day in, day out. Great ankle support in them, have not had a sprain in ages despite many nasty falls. I hope they fit the bill for Senny this summer, and I hope Its a relatively Nice day :P. Those runners look like they are designed to twist ankles to me. Buy proper gear :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

on the subject of boots - anyone recommend a place to get a reasonably decent pair in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

depends what your looking for, i always go to protac,,,,,,, good boots, good prices! millets and the great outdoors are very expensive, even when they give the military discount!

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

If your lucky, some times, TK max, have some hiking boots, for €40, i seen some last week, and were decent boots.

Paul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭johnnytiitlips

hrta wrote: »
    If your lucky, some times, TK max, have some hiking boots, for €40, i seen some last week, and were decent boots.

Paul.
    i thought only the homeless and people from limerick shopped in tk max?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Beats worn out adidas I can tell you from experience.

Would you mind not quoting pictures please.,

Oh... Certainly, Accept my appologies Mr Moderator.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

I thought that the news that Firekitten and Masada do not get along was old, but people keep bringing it up again and again. :rolleyes:

Advertisement