Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

scanlant wrote: »
    I thought that the news that Firekitten and Masada do not get along was old, but people keep bringing it up again and again. :rolleyes:
    Yeah, I know... it's rather annoying... I mean, this guy that posted above me just did it too... I mean... ooh....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Yeah, whatever.,
    Back on topic, VFC's PEQ15 with laser and flashlight built in over on ehobby.,
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/laser-sight/rifle-laser/vfc-an-peq15-aiming-module-laser-flashlight-bk.html
    VFC-ACC-PEQ15BL_mark3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

WE 416 to be released today supposedly

image106.png

Linky on arnies http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/news2/10021

Two words suitably describes this feeling I have right now: Epic wantage

<edit> I can't find any more details of power, price etc, and it isn't mentioned on the WEairsoft website.

It'll be the same system WE have been using in the M4 and Scar anyway so should be no problem getting it at 1J.,:)

Looks good... Pity its a hk416... Although the WE system is the better one that I've seen so far. It's made leaps and bounds over the WE woops... WA style system.

Edited for sleepyness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Masada wrote: »
    Yeah, whatever.,
    Back on topic, VFC's PEQ15 with laser and flashlight built in over on ehobby.,
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/laser-sight/rifle-laser/vfc-an-peq15-aiming-module-laser-flashlight-bk.

been available from qualityairsoftsupplies in wexford for a few weeks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Masada wrote: »
    Would you mind not quoting pictures please.,
    Firekitten wrote: »
    Oh... Certainly, Accept my appologies Mr Moderator.

Give it a rest you two - Last warning
    scanlant wrote: »
    I thought that the news that Firekitten and Masada do not get along was old, but people keep bringing it up again and again. :rolleyes:

People like you?:rolleyes: And this has what to do with Airsoft News?
    Yeah, I know... it's rather annoying... I mean, this guy that posted above me just did it too... I mean... ooh....

Pointless sarcastic posts are also quite annoying

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

STAY ON TOPIC PEOPLE

Any more of this nonscene gets posted here and you'll be infracted and your post deleted

Some of us actually enjoy the "Airsoft News" part of this thread and don't
    want to have to wade through pages of pure dross to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=4278

Metal mp5 mids up on rsov.

They seem to be in and out of stock of these every now and again, also back in are some metal ak47 mags, the cyma mags are very very good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Seen this on Arnies front page

ARES LMG AEG <GIGGITY!!!!>

image112.png

For pre-order on Airsoft Global http://airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?cPath=510_600&products_id=11280 and only US$460.00!

Also:

ARES WA2000 Gas Blowback for US$520.00

image114.png
    Linky

And the ARES PPSH41 AEG for US$440.00

image113.png
    Linky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

There's no news like old news old old old:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

They certainly know how to charge for their guns I'll give them that.

And gbb on the wa2000?

And there was me hoping it would be skirmisheable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

They certainly know how to charge for their guns I'll give them that.

And gbb on the wa2000?

And there was me hoping it would be skirmisheable.

airsoftglobal is the only place i;ve seen a mention of gbb, everything else has been nbb and the same as there other gas snipers to date like the dsr and m200

This was up on PX Airsoft's front page this morning, Might mean some delays from asia in the coming weeks if the whole airlines thing is correct,
    PX Airsoft wrote:
    Delay in Outbound Air Mail Service

Recent months have witnessed an upsurge of some 30% in outbound air mail compared to corresponding period last year. In addition, with the impact of global financial crisis, airlines have cut back on their flights. These have resulted in the overall supply of air cargo space lagging far behind demand. Hence delays by one to two weeks have been caused to outbound air mail for a number of destinations including Brazil, Russia, the US and Europe since late October.

Hongkong Post is most concerned about the situation. With our efforts to secure extra air cargo space from all possible sources and arrange chartered flights, as well as to liaise with other postal administrations to dispatch air mail via postal transfer, the situation regarding the conveyance of outbound air mail has noticeably improved. Presently the outbound air mail service may still experience a delay of three to five days, but hopefully will resume normal after Christmas.

have the comtac myself and works like a charm, i believe orca over at arnies is doing a review of the sordin so might be interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Puding wrote: »
    have the comtac myself and works like a charm, i believe orca over at arnies is doing a review of the sordin so might be interesting

Do the "360° Surround Sound for ambient listening" actually work in the comtac's?

well amplification and cut off work, 360 to some degree but not perfect to be honest, a lot of white noise at times, but for 30euros can not complain compared to 300+ for the real deal, great for a bit of fun but i would not use them all the time

welll9601.jpg

And a KSC Limited Edition M92 posted over on airsoft-news.eu,
    New limited edition model from KSC is called M92 Target and it is basically a Beretta with longer barrel. No compensator this time, luckily. Details: Price 24,150 Yen (185.92 Eur), overall length 243mm, weight 865g, magazine capacity 24 +1 BBs.

4187740373_f600752dc0_o.jpg

And some new ones from Socom Gear, quite like that OD one.,
    http://socomgear.com/english/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7&products_id=37
    4187746281_58132e1390_o.jpg

dd8b7f43171c4032b5aabcaac7a7628c.image.750x499.jpg

• Advertisement

Ehobby are now taking preorders for that Blowback G36 from TM, It'll be interesting to see if its any use., :)

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/tokyo-mauri-japan/aeg/tokyo-marui-g36k-airsoft-blow-back-aeg.html
    tm-aeg-g36k_po.jpg

its tm so i would imagine it is going to be 'off use' i was rather interested in doing a ksk g36k with one, throw on a ris front, could be nice, i rather like the tm ebb rifles, m4 and ak have both been nice, unfortuntlay the propitiatory mags have always put me off

red wolf and airsoft global also taking pre orders

Don't forget the KSK 36 needs the KSK top rail too pud :) The defining feature really...

K, ras, LLM, ksk rail, aimpoint m2 in a larue comp2 mount and a liberal dosage of Fick Ja... bingo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

TM using the SEF trigger group markings from the old MP5s instead of the usual bullet graphics. Odd.

Pitty no one does the KSK style toprail, have to get the moding kit out on the C rails.

Don't forget the KSK 36 needs the KSK top rail too pud :) The defining feature really...

K, ras, LLM, ksk rail, aimpoint m2 in a larue comp2 mount and a liberal dosage of Fick Ja... bingo :D

you can make a perfectly passable one using the star stop rail and a dremal, beats paying the stupid price for a real one :) worked the other two times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

TM using the SEF trigger group markings from the old MP5s instead of the usual bullet graphics. Odd.

Pitty no one does the KSK style toprail, have to get the moding kit out on the C rails.

As far as I can tell the bullet markings are an export feature, the German army issue one has SEF markings

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Wermacht impressionists might like these replica overcoats, caps, blouses etc...

http://www.enforcer-military.de/
    - click on Produkte in the left-hand list
    - click on 2.WK
    (sorry I can't provide a direct link, their store is oddly coded.)

Good prices, but it looks like you have to add your own insignia.

Stonewolf wrote: »
    As far as I can tell the bullet markings are an export feature, the German army issue one has SEF markings
    Indeed... SEF are german markings... the bullets are an international languageless selector switch that sadly most people copy :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Indeed... SEF are german markings... the bullets are an international languageless selector switch that sadly most people copy :P

It's kinda annoying actually, like how USPs are everywhere but getting hold of a decent P8 is a trial.

• Advertisement

Stonewolf wrote: »
    getting hold of a decent P8 is a trial.

Massive +1 on that

AFAIK theres only the 2 Tanaka versions , (discontinued I think)

And a KJ Works version , but it doesn't have trades:(

Advertisement