Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Z Tactical zISM-V Red Dot Aiming Devices with Laser Laser

finally out http://www.ebairsoft.com/tactical-zismv-aiming-devices-with-laser-p-2790.html been thinking about picking on of these up for my g36

zismvscopea.jpg

new video of the tm g36k , i reallly do like the look of this :) something a bit different than the slapping metal blowback, i say throw on a silencer and could sound rather like a movie silencer :D and the magazines look standard and not unique like the m4 and ak

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

That looks pretty cool.,:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Want both :(

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

That almost sounds like a minigun.

copys of russian smesh and gorka about to hit the market, depending on the price could be a good thing, but considering the price of the real stuff and the ease of purchase know a days they would have to be very cheap to be useful http://www.flickr.com/photos/31138508@N02/

• Advertisement

issue51.png

new airsoftsoldier issue on the way, they look to have gone very mythbuster-ish with the eye ball test.....

http://www.airsoft-soldier.com/

This looks like it'll be lovely and warm. I have something very similar made by arctis.,
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/polar-fleece-jacket-black-p-2785.html
    EB%20polar%20fleece%20jacket%20black%20a.jpg

Ratech already getting their wicked way with the HK416 from WE,

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I'm going to make an assumption its going to be silly money.

I would have liked the Sopmod M4, but you only have to look at the recent advert thread here to see the stupid money they go for : /

I assume this will be similar, hopefully TM will have sorted the idiotic design of having to use their own special mags, which adds unnecesary cost to the gun.

Will watch with a keen eye

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

As far as Im aware it uses standard AEG mags.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

Puding- I dont know the swedish for 'there aint a market bud' so looks like he will just have to learn the hard way :P.

Any news since on the TSI GBBr TAR-21?

As far as Im aware it uses standard AEG mags.

same as what i had heard and the video seem to back this up

Tercel now have an L96, looks pretty much identical too the Well version..,
    http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=4493
    gun_0554.jpg

gun_0554_3.jpg

gun_0554_1.jpg

Phractal wrote: »
    Puding- I dont know the swedish for 'there aint a market bud' so looks like he will just have to learn the hard way :P.

Any news since on the TSI GBBr TAR-21?

considering the tsi tavor was pritty much a flop, i would not hold your breath on the gbb kit

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Masada wrote: »
    Tercel now have an L96, looks pretty much identical too the Well version..,
    http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=4493

Apparently the inner barrel is only 177mm?
    If the quality is as good as their 1911, I'd be all over it.

http://hero-gear.com/?p=565

great little christmas present for someone :)

battlemug_4987.jpg

RedBadger.org News, things are going well with the little project, got an excellent response and constructive feedback i hope to put into effect, over the next week or so the site will start doing some strange things as i love stuff around, the gallery are not as user friendly as i had originally hopped but i've learned a lot about the system an i believe i can create what im looking for but it will need work and i would rather get this work on soon rather than latter so i can get the end result im looking for :) so please bear with me, and when the work is all done a cople more reviews should be going up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,956 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Puding wrote: »
    RedBadger.org News, things are going well with the little project, got an excellent response and constructive feedback i hope to put into effect, over the next week or so the site will start doing some strange things as i love stuff around, the gallery are not as user friendly as i had originally hopped but i've learned a lot about the system an i believe i can create what im looking for but it will need work and i would rather get this work on soon rather than latter so i can get the end result im looking for :) so please bear with me, and when the work is all done a cople more reviews should be going up.

Even has rails so you can attach a 203 incase anyone catches ya off guard while you're slurping back the tay :p

Rail mounted KitKat holster is whats needed there., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Tactical Tea?

Perfect, A sunday fry in the field under fire

Tac-Bac-Tactical-Canned-Bacon.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Blay wrote: »
    Even has rails so you can attach a 203 incase anyone catches ya off guard while you're slurping back the tay :p

And all for the lo-lo price of $279

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

i'm sorry, but thats far to tacti-cool for my mind to comprehend
    EDIT: wait a sec, doesnt aluminium bring on amnesia?(feel free to correct me on that:P )

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

gungun wrote: »
    i'm sorry, but thats far to tacti-cool for my mind to comprehend
    EDIT: wait a sec, doesnt aluminium bring on amnesia?(feel free to correct me on that:P )

No, that was parkinsons disease iirc. And only if you managed to liquify one of those mugs and drink it. Mind you, if you did actually manage to do that it'd be impressive

WE have jumped aboard the Desert Warrior bandwagon and cloned TMs pistol only they've made it from metal instead of plactic., win.,:)
    - Full Metal Construction
    - Frame with Under Rail
    - Magazine Capacity: 15+1 Rounds (2 Pcs)
    - Length: 208mm
    - Barrel Length: 98 mm
    - System: Gas Blow Back with Adjustable Hop Up System
    - Package Include: gun, magazine, Manual

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?products_id=11319&osCsid=cv7jem1h8tnc2ft4rb8j09dfs5
    4199053230_5f6f9f1fe0_o.jpg

More pics of it over here,
    http://aggma.com/portal/index.php/news/news-list/120-2009-12-16-wetti.html

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

looks an ok alternative to Mauri DW minus the markings on the plus the We comes with 2 mags ,or could go the route of a tercel 1911 with a full metal guarder DW kit with trades

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Lidl now have Walkies and NV again :p

And a shiny disco ball :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

New british camo to replace the 40 year old DPM called MTP multi terrain pattern currently being issused to troops in afghanistan
    developed by crye and clearly based on multicam

[IMG][/img]mtp.jpg

[IMG][/img]uksf-multicam.jpg

yer there was some information on a site airsoftology mentioned and over at militaryphotos, as far as im aware the photo is of british spec ops in normal multicam which they have been using for some time
    Crye Developed New Camo Pattern for Brits
    December 18th, 2009

Soldier Systems Daily has received verification from Crye Precision that they developed the new Multi-Terrain Pattern exclusively for use by the UK’s Ministry of Defence. A Crye representative related to us that, “MultiCam® won all their trials so they wanted us to develop a pattern for them that performed like MultiCam® but had a distinctly British identity. UK-MTP is the result.”

UK-MTP developed by Crye Precision for the UK MOD.

Earlier today, unattributed information found its way to a popular military message board detailing plans to begin issuing this new pattern initially to troops on Op Herrick early next Spring and ultimately in 2011 to the entire military. As you can see from the photo, the unique MultiCam® color palette has been adapted to a pattern reminiscent of Disruptive Pattern Material (DPM) a pattern in use by the British military for 40 years.

As posted on StrikeHold! the UK’s Special Forces Support Group has been wearing combat uniforms in MultiCam® for some time.

The adoption of MTP seems to put to rest the limited use of Hybrid DPM which has seen limited use in Afghanistan on “Battle Bags” and assault packs.

Tags: Crye Precision, Multicam
    Posted in Camo, Foreign | No Comments »

stuff over at bbc as well http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8422942.stm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Gatling wrote: »
    New british camo to replace the 40 year old DPM called MTP multi terrain pattern currently being issused to troops in afghanistan
    developed by crye and clearly based on multicam

[IMG][/img]mtp.jpg

[IMG][/img]uksf-multicam.jpg

Awesome! *sits back and waits for the debate to begin*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

dibs on that stuff for team camo!:D

Advertisement